Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

It really does make the most sense. It's a proper tactic imo and even now that they got the two extra days they requested I think they'll get everything they need. Don't forget that Nolan's scripts and especially first cuts are very close to the final thing.

pretty cool

Where do you guys think these scenes filmed at Laagna Tee will take place in the film?

I know its impossible to know, especially with Nolan, but I was wondering if its going to be a climax chase or something else.

Collector03601 wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 3:11 am
Where do you guys think these scenes filmed at Laagna Tee will take place in the film?

I know its impossible to know, especially with Nolan, but I was wondering if its going to be a climax chase or something else.
My money is on them taking place somewhere in the middle of the film, like The Dark Knight's chase scene. The climax is something Nolan would rather keep heavily guarded.

KrazzyDJ wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 4:17 am
Collector03601 wrote:

My money is on them taking place somewhere in the middle of the film, like The Dark Knight's chase scene. The climax is something Nolan would rather keep heavily guarded.
True true. But I love the fact that with this film even seeing all these set pics wouldnt give us any idea what it will be about. Thats the beauty with Nolan.

Collector03601 wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 4:51 am
KrazzyDJ wrote:
July 24th, 2019, 4:17 am
Collector03601 wrote:

True true. But I love the fact that with this film even seeing all these set pics wouldnt give us any idea what it will be about. Thats the beauty with Nolan.
It was a much different case in Pittsburgh with Marion Cotillard, haha.

"Oh, that's definitely Talia." :lol: