Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

The Special One wrote:
October 31st, 2019, 12:52 am
The set reminds me of what Kubrick did in the finale of Full Metal Jacket.

The disused Beckton Gas Works, a few miles from central London, were filmed to represent Huế after attacks. Kubrick had buildings blown up, and the film's art director used a wrecking ball to knock specific holes in certain buildings over the course of two months.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Jacket
I get the same vibe looking those set photos.

You know, the possibility of it being related to Inception in any sort of way set aside, I just think it's very very exciting Nolan is crafting another large scale espionage action/thriller with a mysterious sci-fi element. Like there was said about Nolan doing Bond, there are restrictions with the franchise and like Nolan has said, he loves Bond and there's basically some of it in almost every film he's made. So him making something in the vein of Bond but with a fresh take is just incredibly exciting. Just as Inception was. I mean sure, I'd be down if this is indeed in some way related to Inception because that opens a whole other set of possibilities as to where to go next and how exactly they would be intertwined. However, I would be just as much excited if not more, if it is it's own thing.

I just love how absolutely bonkers those set pics/videos are and all the beautiful locations they shot in the last couple of months.

I really can't wait to find out more about it, to see more with the next trailer but on the other hand, I'd like to go in as blind as I did with Inception. I had only seen the first two teaser trailers with that one and read and saw nothing other than that beforehand.

Just noticed there is a solar farm just close by Eagle Mountain.

Makes me think of "Transcendence" (not a good film, but still):

Lincoln wrote:
October 30th, 2019, 10:00 pm
Fucking idiots fans, ofc they had run to the IG posts and scream tenet. Hate those people.
I knew this was going to happen when i saw the comments.

Thanks to them for ruining the guy his page.
Or, you know, the WB people aren't complete idiots and are aware of this forum and saw the posts here.

Nomis wrote:
October 31st, 2019, 7:13 am
You know, the possibility of it being related to Inception in any sort of way set aside, I just think it's very very exciting Nolan is crafting another large scale espionage action/thriller with a mysterious sci-fi element. Like there was said about Nolan doing Bond, there are restrictions with the franchise and like Nolan has said, he loves Bond and there's basically some of it in almost every film he's made. So him making something in the vein of Bond but with a fresh take is just incredibly exciting. Just as Inception was. I mean sure, I'd be down if this is indeed in some way related to Inception because that opens a whole other set of possibilities as to where to go next and how exactly they would be intertwined. However, I would be just as much excited if not more, if it is it's own thing.

I just love how absolutely bonkers those set pics/videos are and all the beautiful locations they shot in the last couple of months.

I really can't wait to find out more about it, to see more with the next trailer but on the other hand, I'd like to go in as blind as I did with Inception. I had only seen the first two teaser trailers with that one and read and saw nothing other than that beforehand.
With all the secrecy around it, whatever it is, it's, for sure, going to be something mindblowing, unique and special.

"An event film"

it's a world war 3 movie.
no other possibility.

No, it's not... :facepalm: