Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Found this in a reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Denmark/commen ... rk_er_der/

"I can confirm that they are going to use the wind turbines in the offshore wind farm Rødsand 2. And that they are going up to one of the turbines, since they have asked that one of the turbines be put out of production while they are filming."

Wind turbines!!! i like sound of this :gonf:

Could the windmill-thing be called "Tenet" (I mean the windmill corporation if there is one in the movie)? I mean think about it. The title turns around in the teaser and on the website like a windmill.

fascinating thought

I found these:

I wonder what the hell is he doing with all this boats and with all the filming in the sea..

Marine shooting again?

Forum Pro
Law
filipeG wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 5:33 pm
I wonder what the hell is he doing with all this boats and with all the filming in the sea..
I doubt any of those boats have anything to do with the film, other than maybe transporting the crew.

Read in the comment section of one of the Danish new sites that Michael Caine was spotted at a local hotel.

User of Interest wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 5:30 pm
I found these:

Hmm...one of those pictures had an old, vintage motorcycle in it...time travel??