Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Uno
Sanchez wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:42 am
Pretty sure they're done by now, they started super early, probably to avoid the biggest amount of visitors.
Damn. Looks great tho! That area kinda gives me some Inception vibes :)

Yeah I'm really digging the costumes, especially of Pattinson, Washington and Debicki.

“Shooting across seven countries...” Now we have US, UK, Estonia, Italy, Norway and India. So what’s the seventh country? I remember there’ an Instagram post concerning TENET with seven countries’ tags. It correctly predicted Norway (we didn’t know back then), what’s that country left? Do you guys have any impressions?

Ace
It’s Denmark. See the second last post in the update thread.

Forum Pro
Angus wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:15 am
This definitely has the most fascinating wardrobe of any Nolan movie, imo. (Not counting Batman and the villains, lol.)
I love the clothes but why are their pants so... loose lol, would think they’d go for something more fitted.

I need a high fashion/haute couture dress, I love a great dress in a movie.

Do we know anything about where they are going to shoot in Denmark?

great pics

Uno wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:33 am
Amazing pictures! Do you guys know how long they're shooting in Oslo? Only takes me 15 minutes to get there, so I might go check it out later today.
Pattinson wrapped up filming since he's going to Toronto, but he's not a leading so I guess the rest continue there.

Joshua Strong wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 7:39 am
Sharkboy wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 2:53 am
Angus wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:32 pm
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is about time manipulation in some capacity is smokin' crack. :lol:
Maybe as much as Dunkirk manipulated time as in its layout and editing. but one fake 4chan summary and people want it to be a time travel movie so bad they are seeing things that aren’t there.

But from everything we’ve actually seen, the north by northwest comparison seems more appropriate, but I guess that isn’t cool enough for the kids. The same people thought Dunkirk was going to have hints of sci fi because Nolan wouldn’t make a straight up war movie. :roll:
I wouldn’t call or refer to Dunkirk as a “straight up war movie”. It is much more of a thriller than it is a war film and with its narrative structure and experimental editing, it’s far from straight up or traditional.
Not my point. Plot wise, it’s as standard a tale as you can get. The battle of Dunkirk was taught to us in schools, yet you had people here who were adamant that it had to have something more to it plot wise. I’m not eliminating the possibility of time travel but I’m just saying that there is nothing released thus far that hints at it in the slightest.

Their clothes are baggy in these set pics, therefore this could mean they are from the past! < that’s the sorta over stretching logic people present on these boards as pass them as fact where the truth is, we know NOTHING about this film.

Angus wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:15 am
This definitely has the most fascinating wardrobe of any Nolan movie, imo. (Not counting Batman and the villains, lol.)
It no doubt has to do with time. I mean, some of it looks like it's from different time periods, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, to today. I guarantee the look of everyone has a connection to time in the movie. In what way, we shall see