Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
IIIWheels wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:03 am
Nomis wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 8:56 am
We do know that there will be at least
one diving scene
Where did you read this?
One of the set photos showed Debicki (and I think Branagh as well) in diving costume
As for Aaron's look, I'm digging the massive beard.

Johnson has a "disheveled cop" look to him with that beard. I bet he's a law enforcement type.

i was following john lee's instagram account everyday and basically he was sharing photos according to where they were filming before that idiot shared it on twitter keeping asking people you're a dork

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 22nd, 2019, 8:47 am
https://twitter.com/wingate_archie/stat ... 7637153792
I know where #TENET is filming next! If in London on August 28-29th, keep an eye out.
I’m not allowed to say. It’s where I was born and raised, and is in North London.
Yea, I was the one who tweeted him about exactly where. He wouldn't clarify but did say it was on location.

this is indeed good news

kamelgunner wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 1:11 pm
hello everyone so they are shooting in southampton maybe a it's gonna be a big setup for tomorrow morning :batman: :batman: :batman:
Is this true?! Because that is literally where I’m from.

Sharkboy wrote:
August 22nd, 2019, 12:59 pm
kamelgunner wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 1:11 pm
hello everyone so they are shooting in southampton maybe a it's gonna be a big setup for tomorrow morning :batman: :batman: :batman:
Is this true?! Because that is literally where I’m from.
I thought earlier someone confirmed that it was Bond that was filming in Southampton, not Tenet. Maybe I'm wrong there.

Found this article about filming on the waterways near Southampton in the UK. Article says it's for Bond, but then the article says that several sources have said it's for a Warner Bros. production, which is not Bond, of course. Some in the comment section say it may be Tenet. So, who knows.
https://www.islandecho.co.uk/bond-take ... ay-to-die/

George Cottle has a new post on his Instagram that verifies he's in London. In the replies he mentions that he is in town till the 4th. (what have I become, stalking people's instagrams :facepalm: )