Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
And there is that mysterious triangle from the fire truck but now it's white!
:think:

EDIT: False alarm guys. It's just a watermark, my bad.

Ace
Shooting on "Tenet", continues in Maiori. After the takes in Ravello and at the Darsena in Amalfi, the British director's troupe has now moved to the Bella Baia beach, better known as the "beach of the dead horse".
After the likes of Villa Cimbrone and the Hotel Caruso, it seems therefore that Nolan has decided to exploit, for his film, some of the breathtaking coves of the Divine, between Amalfi and the aforementioned Maiori.
https://www.ilvescovado.it/it/sezioni-2 ... 07/article

Ooooo. Pretty.

What the frick is this movie

Ace wrote:
August 13th, 2019, 4:24 am
Shooting on "Tenet", continues in Maiori. After the takes in Ravello and at the Darsena in Amalfi, the British director's troupe has now moved to the Bella Baia beach, better known as the "beach of the dead horse".
After the likes of Villa Cimbrone and the Hotel Caruso, it seems therefore that Nolan has decided to exploit, for his film, some of the breathtaking coves of the Divine, between Amalfi and the aforementioned Maiori.
https://www.ilvescovado.it/it/sezioni-2 ... 07/article
Are those junks? Is the Italian coast standing in for somewhere in Asia?

how interesting

what the hell is going on?

I guess at least this time somebody have dreamt up a goddamn beach.

Why am I reminded of that Michael Caine anecdote about how he only took the part in Jaws: The Revenge because he wanted to spend a few months in the Bahamas?

I mean, these shoots do double as Nolan family vacations also. Surprised he didn't work the French Riviera into his script while he was at it.