Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I really need to go back to my families roots bruh

Audiopra wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 7:15 am
hmmmm ;)

I don't know if this was posted before, this is new for me, but it looks like an official logo.
great catch

Nomis wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 12:10 pm
I really need to go back to my families roots bruh
you're italian?

Debicki is holding a book with a painting of Shakespeare..

The Special One wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 1:19 pm
Audiopra wrote:
July 25th, 2019, 7:15 am
hmmmm ;)

I don't know if this was posted before, this is new for me, but it looks like an official logo.
great catch
I wasn’t sure i’d like this inversion when the idea was introduced, but it looks very clean and easy to read.

https://kroonika.delfi.ee/news/nolanifi ... r6YT3QyV4D

These are pictures that we've already seen, but the google translate to English in the article is pretty interesting/funny:

"Nolan himself is still in a good mood, snapping his nuts in front of the camera. The battle between devils and heroes is fought with paintball balls. Elizabeth Debicki is constantly carrying Shakespeare's work.
At least one vehicle, now covered with bullet holes, was purchased from a seller for car hire24. View the sale ad HERE! One bullet-proof Toyota was for sale for as much as $ 7,700, so no money is saved."

radewart wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 1:10 am
https://kroonika.delfi.ee/news/nolanifi ... r6YT3QyV4D

These are pictures that we've already seen, but the google translate to English in the article is pretty interesting/funny:

"Nolan himself is still in a good mood, snapping his nuts in front of the camera. The battle between devils and heroes is fought with paintball balls. Elizabeth Debicki is constantly carrying Shakespeare's work.
At least one vehicle, now covered with bullet holes, was purchased from a seller for car hire24. View the sale ad HERE! One bullet-proof Toyota was for sale for as much as $ 7,700, so no money is saved."
lol That's Nolan for ya

Can't wait after these photographs. Drop the pretense of Dunkirk. Just give me a fantastic action-thriller with a great soundtrack and an at least somewhat nifty twist a là time travel or dreams. Inception is Nolan's best work and its story is actually fairly simple.
Last edited by Geoffrey on July 27th, 2019, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.