Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Pratham wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 11:26 am
I don't see anything wrong with their clothes but then again I don't browse fashion forums.

And without space between two photos, it looks like something in Inception. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know it’s just one picture and not representative of the entire film but I’m glad that they’re not putting JDW in drab colors. People with darker skin have to avoid darker colors and some neutral colors like brown because it makes our complexion look dull, when it’s naturally vibrant.

I hope Nolan, Hoyte and the makeup team really studied how to light and work JDW’s skin.

https://petapixel.com/2017/09/14/look-h ... ck-actors/

What's really interesting about that picture is that Nolan is wearing headphones.
I don't think dialogue is captured in that scene (although they're shooting on 70mm in that picture).
So my guess is Nolan is listening to Ludwig's score he already pre-composed Zimmer-Style to get a feel for the scene or the score ;)

He did the same in Interstellar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8t2VlwK4w
around the 1:40 mark.

he listened to the Interstellar score while writing the script, not on set while shooting :lol:

Dobson wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 6:29 am
he listened to the Interstellar score while writing the script, not on set while shooting :lol:
Yes he did ;) Just watch the video - he said it at 1:45. And he wears the same kind of old school headphones in the picture with matthew.

I'm not sure if he's listening to the soundtrack.

He's probably hearing the actors. Although they wont probably record direct sound for the final product, they record it anyway as a reference for the ADR.

Ace
Nolan giving direction to the adult and child in the pram?

Ace

filipeG wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 11:03 am
I'm not sure if he's listening to the soundtrack.

He's probably hearing the actors. Although they wont probably record direct sound for the final product, they record it anyway as a reference for the ADR.
Nolan doesn't do ADR, or shall I say tries to avoid it as much as possible.
Dunkirk is apparently ADR-free :lol:

Forum Pro
Law
So he's dressed as a firefighter..

That was my first thought too. I doubt the character is an actual firefighter though. Still, firefighters are just so cool.