Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Geoffrey wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 9:11 am
Unless the father was on the set itself, what makes Nolan think he can tell people what they can and can't record?

Separately, looking at set pictures of slowly moving vehicles like this, doing take after take, always makes the movie look really visionless and tame, even if the final product is great. Like this.
It may be different in Estonia, but in most places if they are filming in a public area like a city street, then legally they can't really stop you from filming or taking pictures. Even if you post the video online, the film studio like Warner Bros. may try to threaten you with a "strong" email but they can't really make you take it down.

Ace
Washington seems to be in a delivery man jumpsuit here...

I just wanna know, what this movie is about, holy shit.
It's absolutely mind blowing that we don't even know one thing beside espionage thriller (?)

Nomis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 11:14 am

also what's this on top?

edit: nvm, I just saw that they're lights lol
Those seem to be Nucleosome 01 units, really powerfull LED lights. Which is awesome because Hoytema designed these lights himself.

And now people understand Hoytema's IG handle; honeycombmodular :)

What in the name of Christ (Nolan) is this movie :shock:

Nonjuror wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 3:25 am
The Special One wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 10:54 pm
Ace wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Different clothing that photos with JDW
Different scenes on different days or two versions of the same character, with the distinctive brogues a visual identifier for the audience?
Interesting thought ....

Pioneerr wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 5:56 pm
Nomis wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 11:14 am

also what's this on top?

edit: nvm, I just saw that they're lights lol
Those seem to be Nucleosome 01 units, really powerfull LED lights. Which is awesome because Hoytema designed these lights himself.

And now people understand Hoytema's IG handle; honeycombmodular :)
oh shit that's amazing

first time he's using those? I didn't saw them on Dunkirk

Btw, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they usually light such shots? Like, don't they always use natural lights for that set-up? Could that say something about what asa the film has? It doesn't look like a very cloudy day/less than favourable natural light conditions

Nomis wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 8:34 am
Btw, correct me if I'm wrong but don't they usually light such shots? Like, don't they always use natural lights for that set-up? Could that say something about what asa the film has? It doesn't look like a very cloudy day/less than favourable natural light conditions
They usualy light exteriors as well. Sometimes daylight isn't "good" enough.

yeah I know but I was talking specifically about such a set-up with such strong lights lol