Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Bacon wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 6:38 pm
Yeah, how much will this kind of thing impact production? Isn't this like a huge deal?
nah

User of Interest wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:52 pm
ANONIMNIQ wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Nolan be like: Tallinn! Take control. Take control of your city.
Not sure, but what movie is this scene. And that´t not funny because this is something, how lots of people feels that new movie coming out.Question is is this Allfilm´s communication and negotiation problems or wants Nolan to make his carrier´s best movie.Because it seems like all reality shows both and like all best action movies, where Nolan and even nobody on his team was not involved.Maybe Nolan or somebody else should make actionmovie, how they are shooting in Tallinn.They have filming Ukraine ine Tallinn, but then comes next movie, how Nolan get Mayor of Tallinn without elections and not even to be contestant. :D :D

I am pretty sure that Nolan´s team will buy some abandoned city in Estonia or in somewhere else and completely demolish that. I am your nightmare and i am not some stupid actor,whose scenario was written by someone else.
Nobody is not messing with Nolan and i really enjoyed that.Maybe this movie was filmed completely in Estonia, because all that kind of negotiation problems will frighten and who would say that partners in other countries have no negotiation problems with local city governments.

Ace

Sweet pics. Thanks ace. I NEED to know more about this movie, Nolan you secretive, gorgeous bastard!

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 12:21 pm
Sweet pics. Thanks ace. I NEED to know more about this movie, Nolan you secretive, gorgeous bastard!
Nolan will deliver a very brutal, realistic and gritty action thriller based on the international espionage with some new crazy experimental concept that he's used to create.
Something rooted in our reality and which will threated about some real questions in the actual world. And also with very personal elements.

Nolan loves his SWAT raids.

Someone mentioned the metal grill on the van earlier in the thread. That van might be reinforced in-universe but the grill might also not be shown, obscured via CGI or cimenatography, and instead used just to protect the driver in stunts—stunts such as the ramming of other cars.
Dobson wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 11:49 am
Yeah what is Nolan thinking?
I'm guessing this is much less Nolan's thinking or doing and more of the producers' as a whole. It's usually not a main concern of the director to negotiate contracts.

Ace