Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
DHOPW42 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 9:56 am
So the same way Kubrick and Hitchcock terrorized actresses, Nolan is now terrorizing mayors?
:lol: it would be great.
Let them show what you really are Chris.

Nolan to the mayor when all of this will end :

TLL
snaiper wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 9:46 am
Mayor of Tallinn gave last warning to Nolan.Firstly you wanted Laagna tee,now you wanted another important streets https://www.postimees.ee/6706902/kolvar ... rojekt-ara
2 days ago asked Nolan suddenly not just only Laagna, but lots of other important streets.There have no time to discuss, what should be and what not.
«Pärnu maantee, Sakala, Roosikrantsi, Tõnismägi, Liivalaia, Hariduse, Tõnismägi, Väike Ameerika, Hariduse, Uba, Vineeri, Tatari ja Sakala ristmik, Vana-Lõuna, Tehnika ja Koidu ristmik - we can´t close then without analysis» streets, what Nolan team wants to close.
It's such a shame that there wasn't a detailed discussion about the logistics of the shoot months ago already, but I guess Hollywood projects and especially secretive ones don't conform to the procedures common in municipal politics.

We have no way of knowing whether the Mayor is exaggerating the extents of Nolan's demands or not, but if he's honest, then it is an ultimatum, much as it pains me to say it. The streets enumerated in the article comprise a large part of the city centre, and just wanting to shut them down with a few day's notice is kind of assholish.

(I mean, I would be extremely happy to see all those locations in the finished film as I pretty much grew up in the area, but the city's concerns are more than understandable if you know anything about the local traffic conditions.)

Yeah what is Nolan thinking?

These are gonna be some insane action sequences

Law
I'm willing to bet Nolan and the Mayor have had extremely civil discussions, and the news sources are simply exaggerating.

DHOPW42 wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 9:56 am
So the same way Kubrick and Hitchcock terrorized actresses, Nolan is now terrorizing mayors?
ha!

Law wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 12:51 pm
I'm willing to bet Nolan and the Mayor have had extremely civil discussions, and the news sources are simply exaggerating.
Probably. I'd also be willing to bet part of it is that they were told the city was theirs to do whatever with, then they started getting pushback afterwards since whoever spoke to them maybe didn't check. Not knowing these things before production is very unusual.

-Vader

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
Yeah, what Law and Vader said +1