Elizabeth Debicki joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
Elizabeth Debicki and Robert Pattinson are on board to co-star with John David Washington in Christopher Nolan’s next movie, Variety has learned.

Debicki is coming off a huge year, having starred in Netflix’s “Cloverfield Paradox” and “Widows” while also voicing a character in “Peter Rabbit.” She recently wrapped production on the upcoming HBO horror series “Lovecraft Country.” She is repped by CAA and United Agents.

Nolan recently finished the script for the currently untitled film and Warner Bros. quickly dated it for July 17, 2020 — a slot the studio often reserves for the director, most recently with “Dunkirk.” Not only was that film a success at the box office, bringing in $526 million worldwide, but it also earned Nolan an Oscar nomination for director, his first in the category.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/eliz ... ssion=true
Last edited by Ace on August 12th, 2020, 1:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.

omg woah

OH. MY. GOD.

Wow!

I'm going to pass out.

She had her moments in Widows. It'll be interesting to see how her character relates to either JDW or Pattinson's.

this man is trying to kill me

More unknown casting. Yay. :gonf:

Wow! Really liked her performance in Widows!

im dead

-Vader