Elizabeth Debicki Joins the Cast

Untitled Event film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
I am loving these unique choices.

Hoping for at least a few more familiar faces.

Apparently she's really tall like Gwendoline Christie, something I didn't quite realize for some reason having seen her in Cloverfield Paradox.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 11:21 pm
Apparently she's really tall like Gwendoline Christie, something I didn't quite realize for some reason having seen her in Cloverfield Paradox.
1,90m

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
If you see her in Widows, you won't question it. Granted, she does wear heels from time to time, but she still shadows over everybody by a full head.

I wish the girl would eat some more red meat, though.
Last edited by MuffinMcFluffin on March 20th, 2019, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Collins wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 11:36 pm
MagnarTheGreat wrote:
1,90m
6'3''

I bring the height thing up because I was evaluating if she would be suitable to play one of Cobb and Mal's children if the movie would be an Inception sequel or a backdoor sequel like Split (Nolan said he saw the ending of Inception as real not a dream). She's way taller and Australian though Paris/France-born like Cotillard.

Anyway, I wish we knew who else was up for these various roles.

Fingers crossed it’s not a dead wife role.

This movie is really starting to feel like something out of left field. I mean for the most part his recent blockbusters have had relatively big names and you understood why they were chosen. Since Dunkirk he's been slowly moving away from his usual comfort zone. Also Nolan doesn't seem like the type to restrict actors so it's gonna pretty interesting to see the chemistry of the (3?) leads so far.

Also does this place have anywhere to do introductions?

I'm so happy for her. I think her work in Widows is her best as of yet. The MVP in a film with Viola fucking Davis in the lead role I mean what the fucking fuck. Yeah I was surprised by that for sure but I loved it. She's also absolutely stunning.

I also really liked her performance in The Man from U.N.C.L.E.