Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TheMan wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 8:11 pm
contents deleted
Interested in what? Stalking?

Master Virgo wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 11:54 pm
TheMan wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 8:11 pm
If any of you estonians are interested, contents deleted
Interested in what? Stalking?
yes

Yeah, do not reveal private information about other people.

Wasn't even in the right thread. Belongs under Following.

Geoffrey wrote:
June 27th, 2019, 9:22 am
Wasn't even in the right thread. Belongs under Following.
you won this thread mate, its over.

Ace
@4:00

I never could've guessed 10 years ago that I would become Robsessed, but here I am.

Love this guy.

robsessed lolll

He mentions Nolan and Tenet a couple of times in the written interview as well.

https://variety.com/2019/film/features/ ... 203319866/
Pattinson began the year as an unemployed actor, feeling fidgety about his empty schedule. But his concerns were put to rest when his agents phoned him in January to say that Nolan wanted to meet with him. “I couldn’t believe it,” Pattinson says. “He’s one of those people who seem quite out of reach.”
Five days later, he officially became the Dark Knight. “I was absolutely relieved when Matt called,” says Pattinson, who got the role over actor Nicholas Hoult. In fact, Pattinson received the career-changing news on his first day on the set of Nolan’s film. “It’s so bizarre,” he says. “I was like, ‘What a coincidence this is happening. It’s absolutely crazy.” A surprise benefit was that he was able to pepper Nolan, who made the “Dark Knight” trilogy, with questions. “I was talking about things to do with the Batsuit,” Pattinson recalls. “How to get more movements in it.”

When asked how’s working with Christopher Nolan, Robert Pattinson literally said “He’s the best.”

And he has worked with brilliant directors like David Cronenberg, James Gray, Claire Denis and so on.