Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
Law
That's cool but nothing groundbreaking, she's probably referring to the same mask(s) JDW was wearing in the trailer. I want stills, a poster, a plot.. anything.

misho92 wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 11:54 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 6:35 am
Although I wonder where JLo gets that... that must be some sort of insider info (Pattinson probably told her earlier off camera?), because so far we haven't seen a single shot of Pattinson in a gas mask :D Pattinson's reaction makes it genuine.
Yes it was a private conversation before they recorded the interview. Multiple times throughout the interview they reference their private conversation.
That explains it

Speculation based on set photos:
Branagh was also seen with a gasmask on set. I think it's what makes you immune to the reverse of time.

Bacon wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 12:30 am
Branagh was also seen with a gasmask on set. I think it's what makes you immune to the reverse of time.
I dont think so. We saw JDW in the teaser in what it seems to be a time manipulation but he didnt wear a mask.. So we still dont know :D

ShotValuable wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 7:00 am
Bacon wrote:
I dont think so. We saw JDW in the teaser in what it seems to be a time manipulation but he didnt wear a mask.. So we still dont know :D
The whole gas mask thing makes it even more mysterious :D I don't think it would be related to the manipulation of time, but maybe some sort of brain accelerating function, like they breath in some special gas that makes your brain work faster and therefore you perceive differently... Maybe :D

Guys y'all are just shooting in the dark lol. Let's just wait for the main trailer to drop :twothumbsup:

Plot twist: its the gas the octopods breathe in arrival, it also helps you with time perception.

- We've seen/know JDW, Branagh, and Pattinson with the medical oxygen masks. In on-set photos we did NOT see Elizabeth Debicki wearing an oxygen mask nor any other cast member. (I think)

- JDW, Branagh, and Pattinson are agents who need the oxygen mask to survive whatever parallel world they need to inhibit.

- Remember the 1960's type clothing JDW and Pattinson were wearing in Estonia? Maybe both of them are from the 60's and travel INTO the present, this would explain why the cars and buildings are current time period and were not altered. Once entering this present/future for them, they changed into current fashion trends style of clothing.

ShotValuable wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 7:00 am
Bacon wrote:
When he's not wearing a mask, he's moving backwards though. I could see them testing it at the end of the teaser to see if he reverses or not with the mask on.

https://twitter.com/pattinsonphotos/sta ... 41314?s=20

Robert Pattinson is an ambassador for a charity called the GO Campaign. They do a big charity gala every year. This year he showed up with John David Washington (and Rami Malek). Nice to see the cast seemed to have gotten on very well.