Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Not yet, I've still got quite some catching up to do

Ace wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 8:02 am
In September, the small town of Rødbyhavn on Lolland formed the framework for major speculation. Several media could tell that a major Hollywood production was taking place in the city, but no one could tell.

"Yes, I was there," reveals Robert Pattinson, who has been in Denmark for about three days, but can't lift much of the veil for exactly what he did.

He can, however, say that, just as speculation at that time was, he was in Denmark with British master director Christopher Nolan as he recorded scenes for his upcoming film 'Tenet’.

"I love Denmark," the actor says.

“I almost can't remember what we did in Denmark. But I remember we were out in the countryside and that it was really beautiful. I went to the beach while I was there and it was really cool, ”he says.

The reason he hardly remembers what he did in Denmark is related to the many countries the actor has visited in connection with the film.

Robert Pattinson was also in Norway for a few days to record the film.

"We've been to so many different countries," points out Robert Pattinson, who has been to seven different countries to film.

"I'm still recording it now," says the 33-year-old actor, who, however, can't say much about the movie he's working on.

"I can't really talk about what the movie is about, but there were literally so many scenes in the movie where I thought they were completely unimaginable," Pattinson says, adding that it is a "huge and quirky bold' project.
https://www.bt.dk/kendte/verdensstjern ... ptage-film
So exciting

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 10:45 am
Have you guys watched HIGH LIFE? Robert Pattinson’s performance in it was the best of all I’ve seen this year and the film itself is incredible.
His performance is really good in it but the film itself is very meandering and tedious. Loved the depiction of the black hole, though.

LelekPL wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 9:13 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 10:45 am
Have you guys watched HIGH LIFE? Robert Pattinson’s performance in it was the best of all I’ve seen this year and the film itself is incredible.
His performance is really good in it but the film itself is very meandering and tedious. Loved the depiction of the black hole, though.
I understand you but I just like it. I think it's poetic!

I believe J.Lo just talked about Tenet during this interview with Robert Pattinson at minute 8:30...:
https://youtu.be/AXDWnTvvYLk

Pattinson told her it’s supposed to be a secret.

misho92 wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 2:41 am
I believe J.Lo just talked about Tenet during this interview with Robert Pattinson at minute 8:30...:
https://youtu.be/AXDWnTvvYLk

Pattinson told her it’s supposed to be a secret.
thanks for this.
"in your new movie, a gas mask on your face every day" how interesting

Interesting find! Nolan’s thing for masks only grows stronger ladies and gentlemen lmao.

Although I wonder where JLo gets that... that must be some sort of insider info (Pattinson probably told her earlier off camera?), because so far we haven't seen a single shot of Pattinson in a gas mask :D Pattinson's reaction makes it genuine.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 4:26 am
Interesting find! Nolan’s thing for masks only grows stronger ladies and gentlemen lmao.
also, if they record the dialogue from those masks, more options for IMAX lol idk

DHOPW42 wrote:
November 15th, 2019, 6:35 am
Although I wonder where JLo gets that... that must be some sort of insider info (Pattinson probably told her earlier off camera?), because so far we haven't seen a single shot of Pattinson in a gas mask :D Pattinson's reaction makes it genuine.
Yes it was a private conversation before they recorded the interview. Multiple times throughout the interview they reference their private conversation.