Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I want Jillian to come back.

Batman's Batman wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:24 pm
I want Jillian to come back.
Julyan would be great if Nolan did a smaller movie again. But not this.

TeddyBlass wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 3:33 pm
I cannot imagine a scenario in which Zimmer doesn't score this.
It's hard to think otherwise, but when you look at Zimmer's schedule/lineup, you wonder. But you and AhmadAli95 brought up some good points, hopefully we'll get confirmation he's also on board for this one.

It has to be Zimmer.

He's done 4-5 films a year before, so theres nothing to suggest he won't be available for the next one, but we don't even know what the film is, who knows if Zimmer's style will be appropriate?

Sharkboy wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 10:29 am
He's done 4-5 films a year before, so theres nothing to suggest he won't be available for the next one, but we don't even know what the film is, who knows if Zimmer's style will be appropriate?
Lol who is this noob?

anikom15 wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:24 pm
Sharkboy wrote:
Lol who is this noob?
Someone who clearly knows a lot more than you if you blindly think that Nolan HAS to go with Zimmer all the time and can't evolve the look and sound of what he does one bit. Two words for you; Wally Pfister.

For the record I'd prefer Zimmer, but there are other amazing composers I'd love Nolan to work with.

Sharkboy wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 6:27 am

Someone who clearly knows a lot more than you if you blindly think that Nolan HAS to go with Zimmer all the time and can't evolve the look and sound of what he does one bit. Two words for you; Wally Pfister.

For the record I'd prefer Zimmer, but there are other amazing composers I'd love Nolan to work with.
This argument is weak considering Wally Pfister was the one who decided to stop working with Chris, not the other way around. Also there is a much clearer example in which Nolan left his previous composer: David Julyan.

TeddyBlass wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 11:18 am
Sharkboy wrote:

This argument is weak considering Wally Pfister was the one who decided to stop working with Chris, not the other way around. Also there is a much clearer example in which Nolan left his previous composer: David Julyan.
Not really the point I was making, but sure I'll bite.

While it's nice that Nolan has his own signature sound and style thanks to his rock solid crew of people, I also enjoy his growth as a director, which will mean him potentially working with different people. So if he were to work with another composer, I wouldn't be too upset.

There are other excellent composers out there that bring a much different atmosphere to their respective films. Hans Zimmer isn't the be all end all.

Sharkboy wrote:
anikom15 wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:24 pm
Sharkboy wrote:
Lol who is this noob?

Wow, you really are a Nolan expert!