Tenet - Crew Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hoyte deserves an Oscar soon, Nolan could definitely be the one to help with that.

Interesting to see if Nolan will have the sole writing credit or if he partnered with Jonah. Or perhaps something new and he partnered with someone else to write this film. I'm thinking solely written by Chris.

There is no way Jonah is involved, he's in the middle of Westworld at the moment, him and Chris have probably worked on their own scripts at the same time.

It could be an old script.

I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't like Hoytema's work. Too dull colours for my taste. Nolan/Deakins is the best collab I can imagine.
Crowley is a given.
Hoping for Zimmer simply because Nolan movies are his best work, but I'd love to see some other inspiring choice.

shadoW wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:44 am
Nolan/Deakins is the best collab I can imagine.
With Deakins' stance on film vs. digital I'm not so sure lmao

Nolan/Hoytema is the best combination. The sense of scope is insane.

Too dull? Are you sure you’ve seen the right films? Dunkirk is so colorful considering it was set in WWII. One of the most gorgeous looking films out there. Interstellar is gorgeous - muted at times but it’s very natural looking.

I want to see more from Hoyte and I can’t wait to see what crazy things they do with the IMAX cameras.

I've seen most of Hoytema's movies, I just don't like his visual style. He can frame some beautiful shots, but I preferred Wally's work a lot more. Deakins is my favourite DP by far, which is the only reason why I'd love to see him involved with a Nolan project.

He screen shot in in my avy was one of my favorite moments in Dunkirk. The sound effects, score, visuals, and tone was totally arresting. I hope Hoyte is back. I’m sure he will be.