Tenet - Crew Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
All of Nolan's regular crew players will be back; Hoyte on lens, Zimmer on music, Smith on editing. Since Dunkirk was more of an experiential feature, this will follow in the same line; maybe something along the lines of a Western.

Hoyte is a given I would think. 99% chance

Even though it is a given Zimmer will be back, I'd love to see Nolan reunite with David Julyan.

Forum Pro
Law
BlairCo wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 9:23 pm
Even though it is a given Zimmer will be back, I'd love to see Nolan reunite with David Julyan.

BlairCo wrote:
That would be interesting. Equally intriguing would be reuniting with Wally Pfister. As much as I've liked Hoyte's work, I'd like to see a return to Pfister's eye.

Law wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 9:33 pm
BlairCo wrote:
Or an another composer, it can also be interesting.

I think it's a given Van Hoytema, Zimmer, Smith and Crowley will be in on it.

Hoytema will be back, it's an absolute certainty, after what they achieved in two films, they want to achieve something else.

Hoytema, Crowley and Zimmer are probably locks.

Although I would love Nolan to change things up and go with Deakins/Lubezki as DP and Williams as composer.

terry crews is making an event film?