Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
WE WANT GOSLING! WE WANT GOSLING! WE WANT GOSLING!

Tourmie wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 8:08 pm
WE WANT GOSLING! WE WANT GOSLING! WE WANT GOSLING!
in our beds! in our beds! in our beds!

Forum Pro
Law
Tom Hardy's career is essentially dead after Venom so here's hoping Nolan revives it

Jeremy Irons

prowlercomesaround wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 5:13 am
Jeremy Irons
I’m sure it’s not exactly North by Northwest, but I like the idea of Irons in a role that’s similar to James Mason’s (or would that be Caine’s?)

Eva Green for the female lead, please!

We can scratch off Denzel too.

Ace
Apologies in advance for rambling.

As Nolan said himself he’s about to start shooting I suppose he would already have his main cast, so it’s surprising there hasn’t been any casting leaks so far.

I remember when Interstellar was announced at the beginning of January 2013 it wasn’t until the end of March that we heard McConaughey was the lead.

Anyone read or seen any recent interviews where the actor says they have a upcoming project they can’t discuss yet?

Heard one today with Andrew Garfield on the Empire podcast where he said he has a upcoming project he can’t talk about but he is really excited about and isn’t like anything he’s done before. :think:

Ace wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 6:30 pm
Apologies in advance for rambling.

As Nolan said himself he’s about to start shooting I suppose he would already have his main cast, so it’s surprising there hasn’t been any casting leaks so far.

I remember when Interstellar was announced at the beginning of January 2013 it wasn’t until the end of March that we heard McConaughey was the lead.

Anyone read or seen any recent interviews where the actor says they have a upcoming project they can’t discuss yet?

Heard one today with Andrew Garfield on the Empire podcastwhere he said he has a upcoming project he can’t talk about but he is really excited about and isn’t like anything he’s done before. :think:
Of fuck Andrew yes !!!!
Do you have a link for the interview ?