Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I think Hathaway really wants to work with him again, and they are apparently good friends, so wouldnt be surprised to see her again

:gonf:

Frankthetank wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 12:51 pm
I think Hathaway really wants to work with him again, and they are apparently good friends, so wouldnt be surprised to see her again
Too busy doing The Witches.

Insomniac wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 1:44 pm
Frankthetank wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 12:51 pm
Too busy doing The Witches.
Too bad

Seems like Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt all have open schedules now... or am I wrong?

Currently booked: Anne Hathaway, Christian Bale, Timothee Chalamet.

I kind of get the impression that Nolan won't work with Hugh Jackman again, or Aaron Eckhart, or Guy Pearce. Seems like an insane amount of time has passed for it not to happen by now.

I also feel like Matthew McConaughey was a one-time deal too. And Ellen Page. Morgan Freeman is also out for obvious reasons. Same with Casey Affleck. DiCaprio can't come back either due to scheduling.

People I can see definitely returning, if schedules permit:
Cillian Murphy
Tom Hardy
Michael Caine
Marion Cotillard
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Angus wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Seems like Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt all have open schedules now... or am I wrong?
In Michael Caine's book he talks a few times about how much he loves working with Chris Nolan (obviously) and how much more open he leaves his schedule, largely revolving around shoot duration and location (he won't work in harsh locations, etc.) No reason to think he wouldn't be back for this Nolan movie.

Angus wrote:

I thought Bale was already done filming Ford vs. Ferrari?

Nomis wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Angus wrote:

I thought Bale was already done filming Ford vs. Ferrari?
Bale said during the Mowgli press tour that he'd be working on something with David O. Russell. No idea if that ends up happening or when, but it's conceivable that it could be around the time Nolan's movie's in production.

Ace

@ 5:10 Bale says he and David O. Russell are now putting something together. I think it’s a Netflix film with Robert De Niro.