Tenet - Cast Discussion/Speculation

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 10:16 am
In case it gets lost in the set pic thread.

Actor Jefferson Hall was spotted arriving with the rest of the cast/crew.
The British actor Jefferson Hall is first and foremost known for his "Game of Thrones", "Vikings" and "Taboo". His last major film role was in the horror film "Halloween" last year, featuring a journalist interested in murderous Michael Myers.
Has it ever been confirmed that Jefferson Hall is part of the cast? Has any site reported him on set filming? He's not listed on Tenet's imdb page.

Ace
No,he hasn’t been officially announced but as he arrived in Tallin with the cast/crew he surely must be in it.

He was likely involved in the Linnahall scene, as well as Branagh and Clémence Poésy (and maybe Debicki?)who have all been in Estonia this last month but have since left.

It's quite interesting to see, once again, that an actor who at first seems like a controversial choice slowly turns out to be an amazing and solid casting. I had the same sort of approach to a number of previous Nolan films, especially with the casting of Heath Ledger and Matthew McConaughey. In both instances, I was quite underwhelmed when I first heard the casting news because I never saw other projects of those actors that were unlike most of their movies in that time (I associated both Heath and Matthew with romantic comedies). Now the same thing is happening with Robert, although I soon accepted that he's been doing some independent work in previous years, and that he has now - deliberately or not - detached himself from his work in Twilight. But once again it's a very interesting process; getting more and more excited about actors I have never thought I would care for. I'm really, really looking forward to Robert in this film. (and all the rest of the actors, of course)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3EljxooYNt/

"I am pleased to announce that at the beginning of September 2019 I had the pleasure to work on the set of my favorite director Christopher Nolan.
Answering all the questions: 😉
-Yes! I had the opportunity to say a few sentences on the set!
-Yes! Christopher Nolan directed me!
-Yes! I hope to be in the final result of this film! 😉
-Yes! One of my dreams has come true!
- Yes! I'm not going to say anything else about this!"

Forum Pro
Martin Donovan has joined the cast of Tenet.

He played Mitchell Carson in Ant Man, the corrupt SHIELD/HYDRA agent.

He was also in Insomnia.

Joshua Strong wrote:
October 11th, 2019, 9:29 am
Martin Donovan has joined the cast of Tenet.

He played Mitchell Carson in Ant Man, the corrupt SHIELD/HYDRA agent.
where did you know this, bro?