TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
wow what a great find :gonf:

radewart wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Former Hockey player Sean Avery for some reason has a role in "Tenet".
He was on a recent podcast and briefly talks about his time on set. He doesn't give any details, though he mentions Blackhawk helicopters so he likely was on the Desert Mountain set. He does have complementary things to say about Nolan and JDW's work ethic on set.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/s ... mpt=uo%3D4

The Nolan part starts at 52 minute mark.
Some very interesting info, worth a listen.

I was on instragram yesterday and started thinking about the future TENET marketing blitz. I feel like some TENET themed boomerang filters could be a really fun way to market the time aspect of the movie.

Attention please

Over the past few days/weeks we've had to edit people's posts because of a lack of spoiler tag use.

Remember to use the said spoiler tags when discussing anything from the film which has not been shown online. You can talk about the second trailer of course, preferably in the Trailer #2 thread, but when it comes to the prologue for example, use the spoiler tags. It's better to over-use them than not at all.

We all want a pleasant enough experience with Nolan's new film. Getting unnecessarily spoiled about something would be a loss.

If people keep forgetting to use spoilers we'll have to hand out warnings which will lead to bans.

Thank for reading!

aw man i was about to post a script finale screenshot i personally got messaged from JDW.

bitch if you do that
xoxo

Nomis wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 11:25 am
Attention please

Over the past few days/weeks we've had to edit people's posts because of a lack of spoiler tag use.

Remember to use the said spoiler tags when discussing anything from the film which has not been shown online. You can talk about the second trailer of course, preferably in the Trailer #2 thread, but when it comes to the prologue for example, use the spoiler tags. It's better to over-use them than not at all.

We all want a pleasant enough experience with Nolan's new film. Getting unnecessarily spoiled about something would be a loss.

If people keep forgetting to use spoilers we'll have to hand out warnings which will lead to bans.

Thank for reading!
I will always use the spoiler tag, but I'm curious; why would you be in this thread if you don't want the prologue spoiled for you?

speedy117 wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 6:54 pm
I will always use the spoiler tag, but I'm curious; why would you be in this thread if you don't want the prologue spoiled for you?
Because this thread is about information and discussion as well which doesn’t necessarily mean mainly spoiler based. You can talk about a film without getting into specifics just like when you read a non-spoiler article of one and if they are about to get into spoilers territory then they (or should) let people know. You can say theories are not spoilers but what if some of the details in one those turns out to be true? So adding spoilers tags is not a big deal. Your information is there and whoever wants to can read it just by doing a simple click. Other people just ignore it.

Exactly 6 months to go! :gonf:

pk12 wrote:
January 17th, 2020, 3:33 am
Exactly 6 months to go! :gonf:
And we still have no idea of the plot, the characters' names, the length, etc...

What was the shortest time discrepancy between a Nolan's release and these kind of information revealed?

Hurry up WB gosh :cry: