TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

So what was that about PTA "walking into their camera test" at Panavision? Is PTA prepping a new film?

Forum Pro
Law
Tourmie wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 7:26 pm
So what was that about PTA "walking into their camera test" at Panavision? Is PTA prepping a new film?
See Ruth's post

I`d love to be a fly in Panavision`s wall at the moment, actually i would love to be one on the shooting, to see how a production of that scale takes place, its intricacies and how Chris and company go about them, wouldn't´t mind having the film spoiled to be honest.

Law wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 9:50 pm
Tourmie wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 7:26 pm
See Ruth's post
Shhh, don’t let them find out.

I am so blown away by how little info we have at this stage. Bravo, Nolan.

At this point, I think it's safe to say this is clearly his most secretive film to date. We might be getting something really special, guys. Like, way more special than usual by Nolan standards. :o

Angus wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 9:16 am

At this point, I think it's safe to say this is clearly his most secretive film to date. We might be getting something really special, guys. Like, way more special than usual by Nolan standards. :o
Is he going to cure cancer? It's going to be really good to some people, just ok for others and then we'll go on hoping that the film after is way more special than usual.

Shakermaker wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 11:09 am
Angus wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 9:16 am

Is he going to cure cancer? It's going to be really good to some people, just ok for others and then we'll go on hoping that the film after is way more special than usual.
Yes, Nolan is literally going to cure cancer with this film. The Academy will have to create a new Oscar category for Best Cancer Curing.

I think that I know what's going on.
The film's title has already been mentioned. This has already happened. Nolan expect us to look for it in the past. Remember: time travel.

:lol:

Me checking this thread daily only to find no news, no discussion, no nothing: