TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Another scene description:
On the first day of the filming, we played the audience of the concert of the national Ukrainian Opera, which was taken hostage, somehow the plot resembles a drama with Nord-Ost! They filmed the beginning of the concert, the attack of terrorists, gas, the dream of the spectators, the attack of the special forces
I get the feeling this will be nothing like James Bond or Mission:Impossible.

It seems risky though. I mean, all it takes is for this stuff to happen IRL again and Nolan might have a Gangster Squad situation on his hands.

Insomniac wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 10:16 am
Another scene description:
On the first day of the filming, we played the audience of the concert of the national Ukrainian Opera, which was taken hostage, somehow the plot resembles a drama with Nord-Ost! They filmed the beginning of the concert, the attack of terrorists, gas, the dream of the spectators, the attack of the special forces
I get the feeling this will be nothing like James Bond or Mission:Impossible.

It seems risky though. I mean, all it takes is for this stuff to happen IRL again and Nolan might have a Gangster Squad situation on his hands.
This movie will be unique and special, confirmed.

Btw, where did you get the description ?
the dream of the spectators
Huh?
What does that mean ? Really intriguing.

P.S : Just a little mistake, it's
the sleep of the viewers
in fact.
Last edited by Nolan62 on June 17th, 2019, 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I can't imagine how cool this scenes will be on the screen.
Just imagine some chase and shooting scenes on the streets after this...
Best action sequences in a Nolan film confirmed :judge:

I already imagine that he's recently rewatched the shootout scene from Heat and said "I can do better, far more better".

Any chance this will be R rated? :think:

snaiper wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 8:38 am
Collins wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 8:24 am
Bad start

https://twitter.com/einberg_kristi/stat ... 2546231297
This is verified by Delfi https://kroonika.delfi.ee/news/kino/nol ... d=86552357
Hot shell burned face.
Oh my god, dont believe anything that comes from Estonian yellow pages media. Someone troll-feeds them pointless piece of information and they are blowing it up into big porotions just to get more clicks.

I cannot get into specifics because it would be nda violation but that news is BS. All i can say is that i am really enjoying seeing how they do their work. Very quick, professional and to the point. True masters at their work.

Also can we please stop these 10 paragraph lengthy posts about the Laagna street please. I come here to read people thoughts about the movie and not how transport and economy works in Estonia. And it is pointless topic because all the information comes from one side. And that side is not always the most credible source of information.

We dont know how serious Nolan was about getting that street closed in the first place. Maybe it was one of the options he would want to have but he probably has many backups already thought trough. It is still Nolan who are we talking about here.

Right now it feels that media people are trying to generate more drama around the topic than it is worth.
Last edited by külmavana on June 17th, 2019, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

külmavana wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 11:32 am
snaiper wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 8:38 am
Collins wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 8:24 am
Bad start

https://twitter.com/einberg_kristi/stat ... 2546231297
This is verified by Delfi https://kroonika.delfi.ee/news/kino/nol ... d=86552357
Hot shell burned face.
Oh my god, dont believe anything that comes from Estonian yellow pages media. Someone troll-feeds them pointless piece of information and they are blowing it up into big porotions just to get more clicks.

I cannot get into specifics because it would be nda violation but that news is BS. All i can say is that i am really enjoying seeing how they do their work. Very quick, professional and to the point. True masters at their work.

Also can we please stop these 10 paragraph lengthy posts about the Laagna street please. I come here to read people thoughts about the movie and not how transport and economy works in Estonia. And it is pointless topic because all the information comes from one side. And that side is not always the most credible source of information.

We dont know how serious Nolan was about getting that street closed in a first place. Maybe it was one of the options he would want to have but he probably has many backups already thought trough. It is still Nolan who are we talking about here.

Right now it feels that media people are trying to generate more drama around the topic than it is worth.
Absolutely true.
So you're an extra on this ? How is it ? ;)

It is wonderful. Once in a lifetime opportunity te be part in such a legendary thing. If it were any other hollywood movie i would probably not be interested being an extra.

But this, :thumbup: :clap:

külmavana wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 11:49 am
It is wonderful. Once in a lifetime opportunity te be part in such a legendary thing. If it were any other hollywood movie i would probably not be interested being an extra.

But this, :thumbup: :clap:
It is indeed, I saw him at work for Dunkirk, phenomenal, so I understand you :lol:

Without saying anything of course, can you just confirm that there are some impressives and crazy shooting sequences over there ?