TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 1:53 pm
Ace wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 1:05 pm
Interview with Imax Corporation CEO Richard Gelfond
Guerrasio: Christopher Nolan's "Tenet" was filmed with Imax cameras, right?

Gelfond: Yes.

Guerrasio: Have you seen any of it?

Gelfond: I have not. Imax employees have seen parts of it but they have NDAs so they won't share that with me. But I've heard it's spectacular and the special effects are fantastic.

Guerrasio: "Tenet" is one of the movies coming out in 2020 that were shot on Imax cameras, an all-time high. Do you guys actively go out and pitch the cameras to filmmakers and producers or do they come to you?

Gelfond: Both. There's a stable of filmmakers, the one who has used them the most is Chris Nolan, he came to us. But we do actively go out and meet with the studios and the filmmakers and present it. For 2020, there's at least five films that have used Imax cameras, and some are the most anticipated films of the year. The Bond movie, "No Time To Die," "Wonder Woman 1984," Chris' film "Tenet," and "Top Gun: Maverick." We think in the crowded marketplace it's a way to distinguish your offering and I think other prominent directors thinks so, too.
https://www.businessinsider.com/imax-c ... ?r=US&IR=T
Interesting. It only makes you think more about the film lol. And the special effects are fantastic... I wonder where in the movie that will apply the most (since he made an emphasis on that too) considering how little of it Nolan uses most of the time. We’ll see what he has in store.
Actually, there's a difference between special effect and visual effect. Visual effect is basically CGI done in post-production. Special effect is done during production.

SCORPIO16 wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Actually, there's a difference between special effect and visual effect. Visual effect is basically CGI done in post-production. Special effect is done during production.
My bad. Thanks for the clarification.

thanks

TIME HAS COME!

I guess they literally run out of time in this...

"Time has come for a new protagonist." and now "Time runs out."? It must be time in literal form. Holy shat!

EDIT: There appears to be a Google-account...?

https://posts.google.com/share/SP6_d0Vg