TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Ace
The Mayor of Tallinn will meet with Christopher Nolan's team tomorrow on the closure of Laagna Road.

City Council advisor Priit Simson said that the city agrees to shut down Laagna road only on a schedule. The Mayor does not consider complete closure for a month. "Tomorrow we'll be discussing whether it fits the Nolan team," said Samson. The meeting will be attended by members of the Nolan team as well as the Estonian film people who will accompany the project.

Mikhail Kõlvart said that Laagna Road would remain open to traffic on Mondays and Tuesdays. In addition, the road must be open from Wednesday to Friday in the morning and evening when the highest traffic is from downtown Lasnamäe and vice versa. Nolan would be able to make his own use completely at night and on weekends. "You don't know exactly if tomorrow we'll find out what Laagna's way to get," said Samson. "That's why we meet to talk about the schedule the city has to offer."
https://m.delfi.ee/eesti/article.php?id=86493391

I'm surprised they're not just building a fake highway like they did for Matrix Reloaded. It looked great, and convincing.

To add to that, are there any fake highways in Hollywood with the sole purpose of filming movies and TV shows on? I've always wondered that. I know they have fake city and town sets.

Angus wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 12:55 pm
I'm surprised they're not just building a fake highway like they did for Matrix Reloaded. It looked great, and convincing.

To add to that, are there any fake highways in Hollywood with the sole purpose of filming movies and TV shows on? I've always wondered that. I know they have fake city and town sets.
That would simply be too easy. Nolan doesn't do easy he does real.

So, what are those 7 countries ?

I think that this is just comfortation that they want double A category highway.I mean double A because by A,B,C and maybe D (not sure) it means how many cars,buses,trams,trolleys have using that road.This is always on top list in Estonia and in Tallinn also of course.And when it was closed some hours or by maximum day then different kind of civil right organizations and owners of supermarkets had been very angry.So it should be very big problem because there have no polls,where voters said yes.

So i think that if Nolan team get applcation to nights every day and all weekend then just accept or leave.Otherwise civil right organizations fcked all this event.

Problem is that there have no backup highways.There should be even two backups,what are both in building stadium.Reidi tee and Russalka tee.So two problems at the same time.Last mayors thought that there no needed backups to main road,we have Laagna with all bridges and now double bingo.All biggest highways are in building stadium or in renovating and now some Hollywood smartass with his idiots team wants to close Laagna tee now if there have no alternative solutions yet.
B category highway Pirita tee is already messed and when Laagna tee was closed traffic moves to little streets,where lives rich or old people,who dont like idea that their bought private streets had public access because Laagna tee closing if it should be closed.

The Special One wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 1:32 pm
Angus wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 12:55 pm

That would simply be too easy. Nolan doesn't do easy he does real.
As much as I loved that car chase scene - the giant walls kinda made it feel fake. I can see Nolan being dismissive of that idea.