TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The Special One wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 1:54 pm
Insomniac wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 11:43 am
Re: Extras.

I managed to find the old TDKR extras casting call and it was a lot more specific:
A Warner Bros. Film requires extras to play as Victims and Perpetrators within a city besieged by crime and corruption. Take part in the urban action adventure ripping through the streets of Pittsburgh from July 28th through August 21st

Some specific types we are looking for are: Prisoners/Thugs, Guards, Police Officers, Business men & women and Sports Fans- ALL types are needed!!
The extras in Tallinn don't seem to be asked to do much except dress nicely which again makes me think this is some sort of concert hall scene and they're the audience.

In other words, musical confirmed!
I'm telling you guys, the concert hall will be used as a scientific meeting/presentation where Pattinson/Washington will reveal some sort of time travel is now possible.
This assuming 4Chan info is true.
No.

Robin wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:34 am
filipeG wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:19 am
Well, the white circle is kinda hidding it, but it sure looks like Hoytema next to him.
Nathan Crowley to his right. According to an estonian article, cinematographer Mart Taniel is standing there as well.
First round talent piling up quick. Where's Hans.

cclem wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Robin wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:34 am
filipeG wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 10:19 am
Well, the white circle is kinda hidding it, but it sure looks like Hoytema next to him.
Nathan Crowley to his right. According to an estonian article, cinematographer Mart Taniel is standing there as well.
First round talent piling up quick. Where's Hans.
It's only a matter of time to discover if it's him for this new project.

so we've got an Estonian backdrop with a concert hall scene in an "event movie" in IMAX starring Edward from Twilight with the special effects guy from Avengers.....safe to say i have on clue what this movie's about and I love it.

jetsdude wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 2:24 pm
so we've got an Estonian backdrop with a concert hall scene in an "event movie" in IMAX starring Edward from Twilight with the special effects guy from Avengers.....safe to say i have on clue what this movie's about and I love it.
Above all, with Robert Pattinson, one of the most daring and talented actors of his generation.

And what's your clue ?

Nolan62 wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 2:30 pm
jetsdude wrote:
Above all, with Robert Pattinson, one of the most daring and talented actors of his generation.

And what's your clue ?
My guess is that he accidentally mistyped the word "no."

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 2:30 pm
jetsdude wrote:

And what's your clue ?
My guess is that he accidentally mistyped the word "no."
Yes I think.

:shock: :o

Pratham wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 9:33 am
:shock: :o
This globe-trotting adventure sounds absolutely crazy.