TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I hope Nolan is so frustrated by all this that he just crafts the greatest car chase scene ever, haha.

Angus wrote:
June 13th, 2019, 8:38 am
I hope Nolan is so frustrated by all this that he just crafts the greatest car chase scene ever, haha.
I just wanted to know, why Nolan hired just so stupid consultants.Or team is not involved to reading Tallinn map.They want to now shut down half of Tallinn and is this all,what they are needed.Today even mayor of Tallinn told that they will get Laagna tee by city agreement. But now they are wanting other big streets in different locations as «Pärnu maantee, Sakala, Roosikrantsi, Tõnismägi, Liivalaia, Hariduse, Tõnismägi, Väike Ameerika, Hariduse, Uba, Vineeri, Tatari ja Sakala ristmik, Vana-Lõuna, Tehnika ja Koidu ristmik

Nolan has worked in major city locations before like Chicago, Pittsburg, and New York and have been able to get road closures. They should be pretty effective at getting the shots they need and not disrupting the functionality of daily life too much for residents. I'm surprised that his team and Warner Bros. didn't have all this figured out before signing off at filming in Tallinn.