TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ChristNolan wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:05 pm
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:02 pm
Not that Pattinson has any room in his schedule for a second career. He recently finished shooting Netflix's Henry V drama "The King" with Timothee Chalamet, premiering later this year, and will spend the rest of 2019 in production on Christopher Nolan's highly anticipated follow-up to "Dunkirk," expected in theaters July 17, 2020.

The actor says he's "sworn to secrecy" about the project, which has been described as a "massive, innovative action blockbuster."

"I got locked in a room to read the script – I don't have it myself," he says. "I've been a little wary of doing big movies for years and years, but there's just something about Chris Nolan's stuff. He seems like the only director now who can do what is essentially a very personal, independent movie that has huge scale. I read the script and it's unreal."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/mov ... 341803002/
why yes, I am erect
As am I

Aren't we all...
very personal, independent movie that has huge scale
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that Pattinson has any room in his schedule for a second career. He recently finished shooting Netflix's Henry V drama "The King" with Timothee Chalamet, premiering later this year, and will spend the rest of 2019 in production on Christopher Nolan's highly anticipated follow-up to "Dunkirk," expected in theaters July 17, 2020.

The actor says he's "sworn to secrecy" about the project, which has been described as a "massive, innovative action blockbuster."

"I got locked in a room to read the script – I don't have it myself," he says. "I've been a little wary of doing big movies for years and years, but there's just something about Chris Nolan's stuff. He seems like the only director now who can do what is essentially a very personal, independent movie that has huge scale. I read the script and it's unreal."
My man! That's what I'm talkin' about.

So the script is unreal.

Damn, guys. We're getting another Memento, Prestige, Inception, Interstellar.

My body is ready.

Angus wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 5:40 pm
So the script is unreal.

Damn, guys. We're getting another Memento, Prestige, Inception, Interstellar.

My body is ready.
No, something different again, but crazy and very Nolan-ish in a new way ;) like Interstellar and Dunkirk were.

Gimme that title, Nolan!

I want to play with different fonts in Photoshop.

Oh dear God