TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Vader182 wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 1:59 am
cclem wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 8:03 pm
Hey man. Listen. We take this seriously. It is cool and sophisticated on here. Like a fraternity of sorts. You wanna go pass the time, go troll on Reddit or 4chan. You wanna act like part of the crew, step your game up.

Yours truly,
TARS
and this is why this section of the forums is cancer unless there's news

-Vader
lol it is

...so nothing new. Why post this?

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:32 am
Don't know about the second link, but the first link is yet another source claiming it will be a large action blockbuster.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:34 am
Don't know about the second link, but the first link is yet another source claiming it will be a large action blockbuster.
They are literally using and repeating the same terms that were used when it was first announced. Are they even a well known trusted source to take their word as a possible confirmation? Not quite sure.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:42 am
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:34 am
They are literally using and repeating the same terms that were used when it was first announced. Are they even a well known trusted source to take their word as a possible confirmation? Not quite sure.
I have no idea. I'm just stating why it might have been posted. I didn't post it.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:32 am
Not much there. The action/blockbuster phrasing seems to be appearing more though.

I also didn't see anywhere else that the script was "finished".
Last edited by cclem on April 2nd, 2019, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:44 am
I have no idea. I'm just stating why it might have been posted. I didn't post it.
Well, I know :lol: I still think posting articles or tweets that are stating the same exact thing is just pointless at this point. Would appreciate it if something new is being reported rather than reading the same words over and over.
cclem wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 11:48 am
I also didn't see anywhere else that that the script was "finished".
I'm not sure if it was stated somewhere else or not tbh. But who cares about the script being finished or not when we know when the filming will start :twothumbsup:

AhmadAli95 wrote:
cclem wrote:
I also didn't see anywhere else that that the script was "finished".
I'm not sure if it was stated somewhere else or not tbh. But who cares about the script being finished or not when we know when the filming will start :twothumbsup:
I hear ya, but if the script is mangled then filming can get delayed. I want news substance as much as the next guy. We might not get a big dose for a while.

Has anybody noticed that someone changed the Banner photo replacing with Denis Villeneuve? And also changed the logo from NF to VF which denotes Villeneuve Fans. Wtf is this? April fool is already gone.