TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TheMan wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 9:07 am
Can't remember if it was in total or only in Estonia, but there will be 57 shooting days which is a lot, considering most films are shot in about a month.
Not for a blockbuster. This will definitely be a small-scale blockbuster. Those hoping for an Inception sequel should prepare accordingly.

anikom15 wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 2:23 pm
TheMan wrote:
Can't remember if it was in total or only in Estonia, but there will be 57 shooting days which is a lot, considering most films are shot in about a month.
Not for a blockbuster. This will definitely be a small-scale blockbuster. Those hoping for an Inception sequel should prepare accordingly.
Possibly a Prestige type scale film.

anikom15 wrote:
TheMan wrote:
WB is releasing the movie as an "Event" movie. I predict if the movie is as good as Inception, it will cross 1B.

CakeLessEgg wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 2:35 pm
anikom15 wrote:
TheMan wrote:
WB is releasing the movie as an "Event" movie. I predict if the movie is as good as Inception, it will cross 1B.
I’m talking about budget, not box office.

anikom15 wrote:
This will definitely be a small-scale blockbuster.
It wasn't funny the first time.

Such an oddly specific thing to be obsessed about.

Nolan is gaslighting us. This movie doesn't exist. It's a hoax.

Can you explain to me why this stupid and useless 4chan and Inception-related speculation has resurfaced again ?

Even though that all the statements that were made by now said it's a completely innovative project and that he has invented something new. And that Hoyte Van Hoytema is reteam with him on this.

And friendly reminder that this 4chan bullshit was made on April 1st.

Just admit that he has cooked up something new and original and we can speculate on what it can be, but stop strive to waste your time by making these speculations.

And the fact that nothing has been revealed has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Yes, actually, this is "Christopher Nolan untitled event film"

P.S : this "small-scale" speculation also means nothing.

Nolan62 wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 6:17 pm
Can you explain to me why this stupid and useless 4chan and Inception-related speculation has resurfaced again ?

Even though that all the statements that were made by now said it's a completely innovative project and that he has invented something new. And that Hoyte Van Hoytema is reteam with him on this.

Just admit that he has cooked up something new and original and we can speculate on what it can be, but stop strive to waste your time by making these speculations.

And the fact that nothing has been revealed has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Debbie Downer

The Special One wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 6:23 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 6:17 pm

Debbie Downer
But you know I'm right.

When's the production scheduled for India?

And I hope monsoon is taken into account while planning.