TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Angus wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:13 pm
But the trailer didn't have "From Christopher Nolan". :lol:
True :) but still a project like that would be extremely risky, especially with a 100M+ budget. I really like the concept but I don't see him doing something like that for this film. It'll probably have the usual marketing plan but he's just trying to keep it under wraps as much as he can.

Yeah. It's most likely impossible and unrealistic. But it'd be so cool.

Unrelated: Has anyone seen Captain Marvel yet? I enjoyed it fine, it was whatever, but man, I couldn't help but fantasize an all-out Nolan Space Opera with aliens and freakin' laser guns.

Angus wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:59 pm
Yeah. It's most likely impossible and unrealistic. But it'd be so cool.

Unrelated: Has anyone seen Captain Marvel yet? I enjoyed it fine, it was whatever, but man, I couldn't help but fantasize an all-out Nolan Space Opera with aliens and freakin' laser guns.
I'm sure if we analysed every post you put on here, we could retroactively find what would eventually be Nolan's next FIVE films. That's how incessant your speculation has become.

We won't be hearing squat until this Fall when they're about to release a teaser. So be patient.

Forum Pro
Law
lynchfan wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 10:32 pm
We won't be hearing squat until this Fall when they're about to release a teaser. So be patient.
u buggin

Collins wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 1:50 pm
Special live with Nolan on March 30 about the Batman trilogy. Maybe we'll have more information.

https://deadline.com/2019/03/the-dark-k ... 202574305/
That's so weird, because I had a dream that this secret Nolan "event movie" is a Batman movie lol. No chance in hell but it was weird and now this news lol. Strange.

Damn coming to Indy. Might have to go to that shit. My last Batman trilogy experience was a horrible one so might have to go to make up for it.

bootsy wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 9:34 pm
Damn coming to Indy. Might have to go to that shit. My last Batman trilogy experience was a horrible one so might have to go to make up for it.
Do it! It’ll tide you over til 2020