TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
Nomis wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 11:07 am
The third trailer will probably show off some of the huge spectacle we're going to see. The third trailer for Dunkirk was also spectacular, especially compared to the second trailer since the third trailer was also much closer to the beats of the film. Know what I mean?
It's weird because with The Dark Knight Rises, I can say with 100% confidence that the December 2011 trailer represented what the final film ended up being the best.

But with Dunkirk, I'd say that the teaser, the December 2016 trailer, and the May 2017 trailer all represented the final film equally well in different ways.

Edit: WTF why do I keep being the new page poster

Forum Pro
speedy117 wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 9:47 am
I'm curious to see how WB markets this movie. They cannot let this film fail, so I'm sure marketing will be top notch.
I’m curious to see how it’s marketed to black audiences. I don’t expect Nolan to pop on BET like Tarantino (and get really comfortable) but as a black person I always pay attention to how things are marketed to us, compared to the general public. This is new ground for Nolan.

Joshua Strong wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 4:50 pm
speedy117 wrote:
I'm curious to see how WB markets this movie. They cannot let this film fail, so I'm sure marketing will be top notch.
I’m curious to see how it’s marketed to black audiences. I don’t expect Nolan to pop on BET like Tarantino (and get really comfortable) but as a black person I always pay attention to how things are marketed to us, compared to the general public. This is new ground for Nolan.
That would be funny if he was on BET, I can certainly see JDW on BET making the rounds

Denzel washington must be so proud of his son, really looking forward to watching some interview where he acknowledges john davids Career success

Would be nice if we got a Tenet Super Bowl ad

gropercity wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 12:53 am
Would be nice if we got a Tenet Super Bowl ad
Agree, that would be quite exciting. I highly doubt it will happen, however.

They could have an NFL-themed Tenet ad, like Tom Brady inflating a ball or something.
... anyone?

No Super Bowl, WB haven't done it in years (except BvS which was paid for by & a tie in for Turkish Airlines)

Also, whoever said this still from EW is an IMAX framegrab...is correct.

DHOPW42 wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 4:50 am
They could have an NFL-themed Tenet ad, like Tom Brady inflating a ball or something.
... anyone?
I’d like to see it actually
The Special One wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 5:21 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 4:50 pm
speedy117 wrote:
That would be funny if he was on BET, I can certainly see JDW on BET making the rounds
what’s BET?
Last edited by Nomis on January 23rd, 2020, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't double post