TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
CakeLessEgg wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Michael Caine's pics has not been leaked! I wonder why!
I doubt a college professor can afford to experience a yacht or a trip to Italy

Joshua Strong wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 12:14 am
CakeLessEgg wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Michael Caine's pics has not been leaked! I wonder why!
I doubt a college professor can afford to experience a yacht or a trip to Italy
Bravo. :clap:

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 4:54 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
August 5th, 2019, 4:38 pm
No one cares.
Exactly. That's typical for people that goes to cinemas to eat popcorn, talking all the time and using phones during movies. If there is midnight screening in my country, that's when I'll watch this film with people that knows what they'll seeing - fans and cinephiles that respect the other people around them. That's the way I've watched Interstellar for the first time and loved peoples reactions and the good talk after the screening.
Get off your fake high horse, same type of people love both movies if they are smart enough to have varied taste.

Sharkboy wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 1:19 am
Get off your fake high horse, same type of people love both movies if they are smart enough to have varied taste.
I don't say that same people can't love both movies. I said that in my opinion that's not the primary target audience for Nolan's movie. That's it. WB don't think the same way, their only goal is the box office.

Just a speculation:
My guess is Tenet is Nolans take on Bond without actually doing a Bond movie.
Similar to how Indiana Jones came into existence. If I’m not wrong Spielberg wanted to do a Bond movie for a very long time but did not get the opportunity or did not get around to it. Hence he and George Lucas came up with the idea of a Bond type protagonist set in a completely different setting and we got Indiana Jones.

Similar to Spielberg’s situation Nolan as we all know wanted to do a Bond movie for a very long time but it just did not happen and I guess this is him giving the world a new Bond type protagonist set in a totally different setting (with time manipulation + other crazy stuff). Teaser title implies this: "Its time for a new protagonist" + the rumored big budget.
Probably Tenet is the beginning of a new Bond type series. Nolans own Bond with him having full creative control over it.
Also many people wanted a black Bond for years and this would be a good opportunity to offer a black Bond to the world!
Just my thoughts! Maybe my brain has turned into scrambled eggs while waiting for the teaser to drop.
Interesting times! :gonf:

Who are you people?

Forum Pro
Law
anikom15 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 9:44 am
Who are you people?

anikom15 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 9:44 am
Who are you people?
We are new kind of Protoganists! Yes, Mister Wayne. We do come in black.

I can not reveal source yet but I heard Nolan found a unique way to communicate a lot of the film dialogue in palindrome words only :D :gonf: