TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TV Spots will be big during the NBA finals. Dunkirk had a tie-in but it was kind of an uncomfortable fit. This will play better. Ballers connection helps too.

Indy 500 (memorial weekend) could have one too. TDKR had one during it.

Inception had a good NBA playoffs run too. They ran ads constantly for that.

Ace

Ace
The Dunkirk screenplay book is 240 pages and so is the Inception one but they also included storyboards.
Last edited by Ace on January 24th, 2020, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Probably includes an interview with Nolan and some storyboards. Also, the pages of the book will probably be smaller than the pages of the actual screenplay so that could increase the number of pages.
Tenet is a global thriller whose action stretches across time zones
What? That made me think, imagine if time zones weren’t a thing? Does Tenet explore time zones and manipulates them?
Edit:
Actually, imagine if time zones really were a thing - because times zones are just our perspective of time relative to the earth’s cycle and the sun. Everything happens regardless of those perspectives.
Last edited by Tarssauce on January 24th, 2020, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
January 24th, 2020, 6:02 pm
Probably includes an interview with Nolan and some storyboards. Also, the pages of the book will probably be smaller than the pages of the actual screenplay so that could increase the number of pages.
Tenet is a global thriller whose action stretches across time zones
What? That made me think, imagine if time zones weren’t a thing? Does Tenet explore time zones and manipulates them?
good point

lol what if
they turn back time so much, we're going to see Dinosaurs
I mean lol

Unless?

Nomis wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 7:00 am
lol what if
they turn back time so much, we're going to see Dinosaurs
I mean lol

Unless?
hopefully the characters go back in time long enough to get a good recap of human history, and when they’re back in present day, they all stop trying to prevent nuclear holocaust because they all like mutually exclaim “ah fuck it, we deserve to end”. lead characters both silently nod at each other and the screen fades to black

the end

directed by christopher nolan

I’ll be disappointed if that’s not how it ends tbh cuz fuck humans.