TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
When will they reveal the project what do you guys think? I mean full on reveal.

m4st4 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:06 am
When will they reveal the project what do you guys think? I mean full on reveal.
Shooting begins next month, it's very very close now, honestly, it can really be between now and the end of the week.

I personally - at this level of secrecy - expect a press release/announcement on the first day of shooting, maybe earlier.

It's interesting how we're getting more info about films that will come out in 2021, than a film that is about to start shooting and come out in about a year.

^key being that it's going to be huge, IMAX and all.

As for a release, I think once they commence shooting, I don't expect it to be earlier than that. It would be even more ballsy to not release any statement but to just let it go into production.

This situation shows something : Nolan is a trully auteur from now on, he depends on nothing, on nobody. He's making what he wants to make, he definitely has the statut of a very independant filmmaker in the Hollywood system.

The fact that absolutely no one in the industry knows what he's doing is astonishing.
I admire this man.

And Robert Pattinson is in this movie, seriously, it's going to be something really.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:39 am
I personally - at this level of secrecy - expect a press release/announcement on the first day of shooting, maybe earlier.

It's interesting how we're getting more info about films that will come out in 2021, than a film that is about to start shooting and come out in about a year.
exactly

This definitely feels more special than Nolan's previous projects, already.

m4st4 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:06 am
What does it matter? No one knows lol.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:39 am

2021? stfu :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: lol misread your post. apologies

i thought you said this will release in 2021. :facepalm:

Yeah this is probably going to start filming may or june, so I wouldn't expect any announcement til then. I don't think it has any bearing on the project or anything like that, I just feel that Nolan has the power to go as minimalist as possible when it comes to marketing. People are going to watch this thing anyway.