TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Cilogy wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 8:28 pm
Literally the only real reason I come back to this forum is to see if the E and T have been flipped.

It's currently September 3rd, there has been zero progress on this front, and I'm honestly out of reasons to keep living at this point.
10 days later, no progress has been made

According to a source close to the development, the filmmaker has landed in Mumbai with his team, which includes some of the cast members, and began prepping for the 10-day schedule straightaway. On the team’s agenda are several action scenes, including a chase sequence, which were conceptualised well in advance. "The main sequences are expected to be film shortly. He will leave the city close to the month-end” the source informed.

Nolan was in Mumbai last year for an event hosted by Film Heritage Foundation’s Shivendra Singh Dungarpur to promote the use, restoration and preservation of films. During his four-day stay, the filmmaker decided to shoot Tenet in the city, returning in February and April this year for recce with production designer Nathan Crowley and cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema.

While Mirror spotted a team creating a restaurant-like set-up close to a SoBo five-star on Friday, the crew at the location remained tight-lipped about the prep.
https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/ ... um=twitter

So after Mumbai, they'll returne to filming in L.A is that right ? I suspect to shooting to end earlier than expected.
So glad they've been so efficient, at least it seems.

Can't wait for the first informations on the project and the trailer.

Nolan62 wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 8:43 am
So after Mumbai, they'll returne to filming in L.A is that right ? I suspect to shooting to end earlier than expected.
So glad they've been so efficient, at least it seems.

Can't wait for the first informations on the project and the trailer.
In truth I think they are a little late because several sources said that filming in India should begin September 8.
Normally after, the filming will be in LA until December.

I follow and contribute to the Patreon of a Hollywood insider on Twitter, who upon being asked if he knew anything about the movie by myself, said he doesn't know anything other than its 'a spy and time travel movie', but will update me when he knows more.

I gather some time travel aspect has been established, but just wanted to share this as I personally take this as the closest thing to confirmation I've had thus far.

Angad wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 11:38 am
Pratham wrote:
September 13th, 2019, 5:04 am
radewart wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 3:20 pm
No wonder this movie has $225 million budget when Nolan is flying everybody around in private jets...

In seriousness, with Neil Andrea going to Mumbai likely means even more boat scenes.
Could be. The area chosen is right next to sea.

Mostly near Cafe Mondegar and area
Indoors or outdoors? And how do you know? :o

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of info coming from India about the shoot in Mumbai does not seem to talk about JDW much? I'm reading a lot about Nolan and Pattinson being in Mumbai and the film relating to them.

BrandX wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 6:03 pm
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of info coming from India about the shoot in Mumbai does not seem to talk about JDW much? I'm reading a lot about Nolan and Pattinson being in Mumbai and the film relating to them.
Just because JDW is less famous.

No worries, TENET will make him famous.

CONNOᴚ wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 11:27 am
I follow and contribute to the Patreon of a Hollywood insider on Twitter, who upon being asked if he knew anything about the movie by myself, said he doesn't know anything other than its 'a spy and time travel movie', but will update me when he knows more.

I gather some time travel aspect has been established, but just wanted to share this as I personally take this as the closest thing to confirmation I've had thus far.
keep us updated man