TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nah, they'll save humanity and it'll end in slow motion with the heroes hugging and a voiceover saying "Yeah we screwed things up, but this doesn't mean we can't try to become better persons, and tomorrow the sun will rise and we'll build a new and better world"

About the dinosaurs, that would be way too much CGI. On a serious note, I expect Nolan to continue like Dunkirk: everything practical, and then CGI only to enhance it.

I hope the movie just goes for "broke" with time travel, and JDW does all the cliché stuff people talk about all the time if they could travel through time. Stuff like saving Abraham Lincoln and the Titanic and then kill a young Hitler...

Dinosaurs can be done practically tbh, with CGI enhancing lol
For real though
I think the plane sequence is going to be one for the ages, something unmatched for years and years to come

I know we all kinda agreed not to bring him up here but...a certain someone now claiming we’re getting a Super Bowl spot.

Surely bullshit? Would be WB’s first in 15 years, excepting BvS which was a Turkish Airlines thing. But if anyone can reverse WB’s MO it’s Nolan...

We should hopefully get a report from the trades about who bought air time in the next couple days.

antovolk wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 4:16 pm
I know we all kinda agreed not to bring him up here but...a certain someone now claiming we’re getting a Super Bowl spot.

Surely bullshit? Would be WB’s first in 15 years, excepting BvS which was a Turkish Airlines thing. But if anyone can reverse WB’s MO it’s Nolan...

We should hopefully get a report from the trades about who bought air time in the next couple days.
:clap: Whoa! :clap:

antovolk wrote:

the homeless man who tries to get me to buy a bible every day I go to work is more credible

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
January 26th, 2020, 4:38 pm
antovolk wrote:

the homeless man who tries to get me to buy a bible every day I go to work is more credible

-Vader
:lol:

Do you guys think that Nolan might have some inspiration from this film starring JDW's father since there is also some time related stuff in there?

antovolk wrote:

Will McCrabb
@mccrabb_will
In 7 days
4:55 PM · Jan 26, 2020

The Special One wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 12:00 am
antovolk wrote:

Will McCrabb
@mccrabb_will
In 7 days
4:55 PM · Jan 26, 2020
Stop quoting this confirmed troll.