TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Spoiler tags man come on
As you wish.

rotas wrote:
December 20th, 2019, 10:56 pm
JDW seems to have some time reversal moment and he wakes up (additionally, when he wakes up it kinda looks like bullets come out of his body)
That was so awesome. This shot was part of the teaser and the reson why they never officially realesed it online.

blackColumn wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 5:00 am
rotas wrote:
JDW seems to have some time reversal moment and he wakes up (additionally, when he wakes up it kinda looks like bullets come out of his body)
That was so awesome. This shot was part of the teaser and the reson why they never officially realesed it online.
I'm not seeing any sort of
time reversal in that scene? JDW isn't sleeping, he has the magazine of his gun out, holding it and the gun in his right hand, and he ejects the bullet from the chamber into the air and catches it... like he's bored of all the waiting.

MMatt wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 5:42 am
blackColumn wrote:
rotas wrote:
time reversal in that scene? JDW isn't sleeping, he has the magazine of his gun out, holding it and the gun in his right hand, and he ejects the bullet from the chamber into the air and catches it... like he's bored of all the waiting.
Exactly.

MMatt wrote:
blackColumn wrote:
rotas wrote:
Looks cool anyway 8-)

Tenetdrome wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:55 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 4:51 am
I have a question for those who have seen the bootleg trailer:
what was the line (supposedly Pattinson's voice) right after FROM CHRISTOPHER NOLAN?

"To do what I do, I need some ideas..."
Fairly sure it's JDW.
"To do what I do, I need some idea of the threat we face."
Sounds like "No idea is simple when you need to plant it in somebody else's mind"

MMatt wrote:
blackColumn wrote:
rotas wrote:
please send hd pic of ur display image

I'm just gonna go all in here and say I still think this is related to Inception. Sue me.
What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

Hey all, I haven't been around (and won't be) because I'm trying very hard to avoid any more information about this film, if possible. I'm not even seeing the trailer.

With that, I have a question, and then I do have one information-based question that I'm wondering if we've learned so far.

(1) Does anybody know if the TENET trailer is playing in front of The Rise of Skywalker? In the 3D showings? I'm going to see that film in a little more than an hour, and as I said I'd like to avoid the trailer if at all possible (I know that sounds weird). It would make sense if it was playing in front of it because of the release timing, but I was curious if anyone knew for sure.

(2) Has there been mention of how much of the film was shot in IMAX? Percentage-wise, anything like that? Is Nolan pushing hard for a lot more ADR in dialogue-based scenes, or anything like that?

Thanks a bunch. See you all again in July when I'm back on the real and the regular!

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
December 21st, 2019, 2:07 pm
Hey all, I haven't been around (and won't be) because I'm trying very hard to avoid any more information about this film, if possible. I'm not even seeing the trailer.

With that, I have a question, and then I do have one information-based question that I'm wondering if we've learned so far.

(1) Does anybody know if the TENET trailer is playing in front of The Rise of Skywalker? In the 3D showings? I'm going to see that film in a little more than an hour, and as I said I'd like to avoid the trailer if at all possible (I know that sounds weird). It would make sense if it was playing in front of it because of the release timing, but I was curious if anyone knew for sure.

(2) Has there been mention of how much of the film was shot in IMAX? Percentage-wise, anything like that? Is Nolan pushing hard for a lot more ADR in dialogue-based scenes, or anything like that?

Thanks a bunch. See you all again in July when I'm back on the real and the regular!
1) Yes, it is
2) Hasn't been verified yet. The full prologue was shot entirely with IMAX cameras.