TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Srbb wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:23 am
Of course it is amazing, and you already knew it or at least you already guessed it
Again, it is sad that we dont have more directors like Nolans these days...deep, mature, spectacular and as always great use of the "imax" cameras
I think Nolan is the only director that can make the worse actor to look and act like a pro
I pray that this prologue will hit online, i cant remeber if TDK was online the day after
Awesome! Such a great opportunity you had. And even though I’m a fan of Nolan, he’s not perfect just like the rest of us so I always like to leave some space for doubt just in case, you know? I’m very happy he’s still pushing the boundaries!

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
December 18th, 2019, 7:33 am
Srbb wrote:
Of course it is amazing, and you already knew it or at least you already guessed it
Again, it is sad that we dont have more directors like Nolans these days...deep, mature, spectacular and as always great use of the "imax" cameras
I think Nolan is the only director that can make the worse actor to look and act like a pro
I pray that this prologue will hit online, i cant remeber if TDK was online the day after
Awesome! Such a great opportunity you had. And even though I’m a fan of Nolan, he’s not perfect just like the rest of us so I always like to leave some space for doubt just in case, you know? I’m very happy he’s still pushing the boundaries!
Check the prologue section if you want to know some small details from Mr Alley

Srbb wrote:

Check the prologue section if you want to know some small details from Mr Alley
Thank you for letting us know what you thought!

“We’re jumping off from the point of view of an espionage film, but we’re going to a number of different places,” explains the director of the blockbusters Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk, and the Christian Bale-starring Batman trilogy. “We’re crossing a few different genres in a hopefully exciting and fresh way. [Producer] Emma [Thomas] and I have put together a lot of large-scale productions, but this is certainly the biggest in terms of international reach. We shot in seven countries, all over the place, with a massive cast and huge set pieces. There’s no question, it’s the most ambitious film we’ve made.” The director also reveals that Washington is “very much the hero” of Tenet. “He’s a massively talented actor and physically gifted,” Nolan says of the BlacKkKlansman star, who is a former professional football player. “He’s an athlete and pretty hard for anybody to keep up with, including the different vehicles we shot him from — cars and helicopters. [Laughs] This guy moves.”

Forum Pro
Law
Second pic is VERY Bond and I like it

Oku
It looks straight out of The Night Manager.

I love how Nolan says absolutely nothing about the content of the film lol

Nice to read that Washington aced the physicality of it all.

This will pay off tomorrow lol.