TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
The Special One wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 2:09 am
Collins wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 7:12 pm
I was able to visit the set of #TENET and wow the final set pieces just prove why #ChristopherNolan is one of the best directors in film history
https://twitter.com/ReelCinematics/stat ... 3383548934
Matt
@radewart
4h
Replying to
@ReelCinematics
The one in Eagle Mountain??

ReelCinematics
@ReelCinematics
4h
Nope
Holy hell, what is this thing?!

El Especial wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 3:00 pm
I wonder if they are referring to the Victorville, CA location.
https://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20191 ... ot-at-scla
So if this is correct it looks like they are filming the final set pieces in an aeroplane graveyard at SCLA Victorville.

With the company Exquadrum involved, it seems like they are doing some form of rocket launch/ pyrotechnics

IIIWheels wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 9:32 pm
El Especial wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 3:00 pm
I wonder if they are referring to the Victorville, CA location.
https://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20191 ... ot-at-scla
So if this is correct it looks like they are filming the final set pieces in an aeroplane graveyard at SCLA Victorville.

With the company Exquadrum involved, it seems like they are doing some form of rocket launch/ pyrotechnics
Although seems like this filming took place at the end of September so perhaps it is not the same location as that guy went to.

^ or more likely Nolan has a gun to his head and he's just denying it

I need answers

This movie...

Just random speculation but I remember someone on the forum saying how the first shot of each of Nolan's teasers since Inception has held larger meaning to the film (albeit without context in the teaser), and while working on my edit for the teaser I kept thinking about how the glass panel and the bullet hole tied into the film as a whole.

My theory is that the uniformity of the lines on the panel being disrupted by the bullet holes is a metaphor for time fractures and JDW has to find these fractures in time and fix them. These time fractures cause all sorts of distortion in time, including but not limited to reversing it. Which makes me wonder if Nolan is going to go all out with his experimentation and manipulation with time in this film compared to his previous films.

Another cool theory I saw was that JDW experiences time slips that bring him back several seconds in time after waking up from a coma of some sort.

Of course this is still all speculation and most likely whatever Nolan does in the final film will be completely unexpected and surprising but I don't think it's the most far fetched as what we have seen so far does suggest at time manipulation so it's possible these things could play into that. Whatever it is, July 2020 just can't come soon enough!