TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I kinda have this feeling that debicki is gonna be nolan's best-written female character.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:23 am
I kinda have this feeling that debicki is gonna be nolan's best-written female character.
Mal is very underrated

Mr.Plottwist wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:26 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Mal is very underrated
underrated maybe, still feels like a functional role to me.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
She definitely has the allure of an Hitchcockian woman, if you look at all the set pictures.
And judging by the fact that he's apparently making some sort of thriller inspired by North by Northwest, yes, I think this is going and she's going to blow our mind.

Nolan62 wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:53 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
She definitely has the allure of an Hitchcockian woman, if you look at all the set pictures.
And judging by the fact that he's apparently making some sort of thriller inspired by North by Northwest, yes, I think this is going and she's going to blow our mind.
Is she goona be one of those femme fatale roles which we are quite familiar with in nolan's films?

Debicki does look like a Polish Grace Kelly imo lol

Nolan just saved a few million in cutting Mumbai location shooting from 10 days to 5.

The Special One wrote:
September 22nd, 2019, 1:25 am
Nolan just saved a few million in cutting Mumbai location shooting from 10 days to 5.
Lol your math is off. No way it costs a few million for 5 days. It seemed like a very down to earth shoot. Wasn't any major chase sequence or giant action scene or anything like that.

Forum Pro
Law
gropercity wrote:
September 22nd, 2019, 2:25 am
The Special One wrote:
September 22nd, 2019, 1:25 am
Lol your math is off. No way it costs a few million for 5 days. It seemed like a very down to earth shoot. Wasn't any major chase sequence or giant action scene or anything like that.

great gif use :lol: :lol: :lol: