TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I don’t know what the lot of you are talking about. Each film is important and Nolan couldn’t care less if Tenet was his TENTH film. He’s not Tarantino that way.

y'all don't remember cils perfect review of Insomnia?

no way Insomnia isn't counted in Nolan's work lololol

I love Insomnia. Gives me chills whenever I revisit scenes.
”WRAPPED UP IN GARBAGE BAGS”
I’ve also been listening to the score and it’s beautiful.

Nomis wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 6:22 pm
y'all don't remember cils perfect review of Insomnia?

no way Insomnia isn't counted in Nolan's work lololol
Yeah that was absurd
Just because they aren't as brilliant as his other films doesn't mean he can, or want, to just brush them of his filmography.

Insomnia is fantastic. Very underrated. You guys are insane.

Angus wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 3:41 pm
Insomnia is fantastic. Very underrated. You guys are insane.
Admins, give this person a special rank
;)

Insomnia rules.

People forget Nolan wrote the final draft of that script but didn't credit himself.

Guys, reading your comments I want to watch Insomnia again, even if I've seen it a dozens of times. So... I can't stop myself. Watch it right now! Love the atmosphere, Pacino, Robin WIlliams, David Julyan's music, editing, cinematography... If I've be honest I like it more than Dunkirk and Batman Begins.

Some people just want pepsi twists and mindfucks and Insomnia doesn't give that.
I've said it once: majority (?) likes Nolan just because of "twists" :(

CASE wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 6:39 pm
Some people just want pepsi twists and mindfucks and Insomnia doesn't give that.
I've said it once: majority (?) likes Nolan just because of "twists" :(
I don't think that's why. Batman Begins's twist and The Dark Knight Rises's twists are both very mediocre. It's nice having Liam Neeson came back but nobody's like "Oh my God, I was convinced it was Ken Watanabe!". The Dark Knight doesn't have a twist and people like it the most. Dunkirk doesn't have one either.

I think people don't like Insomnia because it's his least unique. It feels like anyone could have directed it. It's almost generic. I personally don't like the soundtrack and I remember the overall story between Al and Hillary to be predictable and slightly corny.