TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Well as far as the link above is concerned, I don't think it's the casting company but rather a casting website, because it demands that you obtain a membership. I haven't found a casting company or anything of these sorts. Sorry to whisk the discussion off topic, but if anyone has any knowledge, or found anything, it would really mean a lot to me as I live in Greece and all that I've found is in italian, from no official sources (other than articles) and the whole thing seems kind of brushed off...

Geoffrey wrote:
July 1st, 2019, 6:31 pm
We are mainly looking for[...]medical doctors between the ages of 40 and 50, must be of age, available from 31 July to 18 August and take to the photocopy casting a valid identity document and tax code.
Are there really many doctors who are going to try and get some extra cash by working likely as a minimum-wage extra?
I thought this was very odd as well. Why would you need actual doctors as extras, anyway? Very bizarre extra casting, IMHO. Wonder what it means.

shits gunna blow

Why in the hell would they need medical doctors as extras? Nolan wat u doin

Maybe they need some extras to perform some kind of medical performance.
Imagine a bomb explodes, and they need extras to help the other injured extras. Maybe it's easier to have medical extras where you don't have to explain them much and they'll do it realistically, instead of non medical extras you'll have to explain them what to do and they'll never do it right or realistically..

Just a thought..

filipeG wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 11:48 am
Maybe they need some extras to perform some kind of medical performance.
Imagine a bomb explodes, and they need extras to help the other injured extras. Maybe it's easier to have medical extras where you don't have to explain them much and they'll do it realistically, instead of non medical extras you'll have to explain them what to do and they'll never do it right or realistically..

Just a thought..
yeah, makes sense

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 11:45 pm
radewart wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 2:47 pm
Seems like it was an off day for filming today as Nolan took his family to a local museum.

https://news.err.ee/957762/movie-direct ... ory-museum
That image didn’t show what he wrote below

what a fantastic museum,
Christopher Nolan

P.S. your mayor is a fuckin wanker
Where do you see that mayor thing?Have you read guest book or what?