TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collins wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 12:50 pm
Casting calls in Tallinn for drivers, shooting between 8th and 26th of July.

https://kroonika.delfi.ee/news/mitmesug ... =86652995I
And it means that active all these days,not just active in some of days.And they just want only black cars,no red,no yellow or something undark. :D

Ace
Collins wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 11:45 am
Ravello is looking for extras

http://www.positanonews.it/2019/06/rave ... e/3315226/
The extras selections will start on July 4th at the "Oscar Niemeyer" auditorium from 10 to 17.

We are mainly looking for men and women aged 18 to 70, living on the Amalfi Coast and in neighboring areas, in particular: professional waiters and maître, from 25 to 55 years old, both aged men and women from 18 years of age of all ethnic groups, tall, fair-skinned athletes with light eyes, Italian and foreign nationals, men and women operating in the maritime sector, medical doctors between the ages of 40 and 50, must be of age, available from 31 July to 18 August and take to the photocopy casting a valid identity document and tax code.

I had a dream about the plot but I don't remember anything from it!

I wonder why they need real medical doctors and professionals in the maritime sector. I can't think of a reason at the moment.
With the waiters it could simply be, that they need some for a scene and it has to look convincing.

Silfan wrote:
June 27th, 2019, 4:08 pm
I had a dream about the plot but I don't remember anything from it!
great post

Forum Pro
I’m not buying the $225M budget for the movie, we probably won’t get firm confirmation regarding the budget till around the time the film is released but if that number is true and you don’t count the racially ambiguous Vin Diesel, Tenet would the most expensive film to feature a POC as the lead. It would top Men in Black 3 at $215M and Black Panther at $200M.

And it would be the second most expensive original film of all time, first is Avatar (blue not Aang) at $237M. I’ve never used original and Avatar in the same sentence before.

I guess $225M is entire budget, including marketing etc. Doesn't sound that unreasonable tbh. Might even include 'For Your Consideration' campaign expenses as well.

Ace
DECIDED! The filmmakers agreed with a ten-day filming period at the Laagna Canal.
The film company Warner Bros and their representative here, Allfilm, agreed with the ten-day shooting period offered by Tallinn in the Laagna channel, during which temporary traffic modifications are allowed on a scheduled basis, Raepress said.
"The team of director Christopher Nolan has understood the needs and constraints of the city during long consultations and we have now reached a workable solution," said Mayor of Tallinn Mikhail Kõlvart.

"Certain inconveniences to the road user remain, but since the filmmaking takes place in July and during the compressed time period, we have been able to minimize them compared to the original plans."

The shooting period begins on July 10 and runs until July 21st. Normal traffic in Laagna Channel remains uninterrupted on Mondays and Tuesdays during the film shooting period. Normal traffic The camp bridges are provided throughout the film shooting period, except for temporary stops for up to five minutes at the helicopter crossing for safety reasons.

On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, there is a possibility to drive from Laagna Canal to the city center in the morning from 05:00 to 10:00 and in the evenings and at night from 15:30 to 04:00 in Lasnamäe. During the weekend, traffic on Laagna is stopped. Passenger vehicles must have access to the film scene throughout the shooting period.
https://www.postimees.ee/6717946/linnav ... osas-kokku

Forum Pro
Pratham wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 2:39 am
I guess $225M is entire budget, including marketing etc. Doesn't sound that unreasonable tbh. Might even include 'For Your Consideration' campaign expenses as well.
Then the production budget would be $150M.