TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
With the working title "Merry-go-round" which can refer to a carousel and official palindrome title... I cannot stop thinking of the possible movie structure...could the movie's beginning be it's own ending while ending is the beginning? I have no idea how that would work in reality but some circular structure might be involved.

pk12 wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 5:26 pm
With the working title "Merry-go-round" which can refer to a carousel and official palindrome title... I cannot stop thinking of the possible movie structure...could the movie's beginning be it's own ending while ending is the beginning? I have no idea how that would work in reality but some circular structure might be involved.
Yeah, this movie will be a massive and crazy cinematic ride on the roundabout.

Insomniac wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 2:58 pm

Oh, the working title really was Merry-Go-Round.
So the guy who told us this title a few weeks ago was right. He also said there would be scenes shot in Norway ...

Ace
As they couldn’t have a phone on set I guess one of the extras decided to sketch the scene.

Insomniac wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:51 pm
I just hope Mr. Nolan is aware of the following things:

1. The Dark Knight Rises is not exactly his best movie.
2. There will be a real actual James Bond movie in theaters a mere three months before this film.
3. The tank chase in GoldenEye is dumb.
He should also know the following things

1: The Dark Knight Rises is not his worst movie, it is actually better than several of his movies, including Batman Begins. Despite what the revisionist and pretentious narrative would have you believe, The Dark Knight Rises is acclaimed, having received a higher Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes (percentage and average rating), and IMDB score than Batman Begins—and an equivalent rating by Cinemascore.

2: The Dark Knight Rises has no more relation to Tenet than Inception or any other movies in his filmography.

3: Action scenes which Nolan may draw inspiration from do not reflect the quality of what they may inspire, nor is it confirmed that Nolan is attempting to mimmick Goldeneye.

Ace wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 7:13 pm
As they couldn’t have a phone on set I guess one of the extras decided to sketch the scene.
It looks like a space ship.

The Special One wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 12:57 am
Ace wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 7:13 pm
It looks like a space ship.
That's just how this stage looks, but I'm more interested what are these human figures doing in there.
(Old archive photo)

spoileralert wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 1:50 am

That's just how this stage looks, but I'm more interested what are these human figures doing in there.
they ded

Pratham wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 2:58 am
spoileralert wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 1:50 am

they ded
nolan filming a theater shooting? wowza if true

It's already known it's a
hostage situation inside a concert hall
I just hope Nolan hasn't made a rightwing movie by accident again. I mean, who are these...
terrorists
going to be exactly? Moose lambs? Russkies?

I'm hoping for white nationalists but fear Nolan is too much of a coward.