TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
One one hand I feel some sort of joy for all this because they cancelled my "You are an extra 100%" last minute but on the other hand I want Noland to make an awesome film!!!

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 10:31 am
It's time for cardboard extras.
I second that notion. The hell with these Estonian extras. :P

Meh, there was an article just the other day about how enthusiastic the Estonians extras were, how pleased the production team is and how great everything is going.

Man for a bunch of "Nolan" fans you guys are all pretty negative. Can we just enjoy and celebrate Tenet instead of trying to create some messy production narrative? I mean most of the time I'm on here most of you are complaining instead of getting excited.

tbf im too busy masturbating to post anything

edit: exciting

ANONIMNIQ wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 10:31 am
It's time for cardboard extras.
:lol:

Eh, they always figure that xx% of extras won't show up anyway. That's not unusual at all. It just looks like their percentage estimate was lower than it needs to be. I'm guessing they'll "overbook" extras by a much larger percentage at this point and get it sorted.

Being an extra sounds like fun until you spend six hours sitting in a hot tent before you even get to walk on set and then suffer through the drudgery of hours of filming. :lol:

Collins wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 10:07 am
Many extras don't keep their commitments and the production must find others in emergency.
https://m.rus.delfi.ee/estonia/article.php?id=86592435
What the hell is that CRAP. I am seriously getting pissed of about our local media and how they outrigh lie.

Yes there are bunch of people who decided that this was not for them and did not want to come on other days. But i guess Allfilm was already prepared for this because while i saw new faces i certainly cannot confirm that there were less of us. Not by a long shot.

Also this news claims that shooting begun only 11am today. That is outright total lie. Todays shooting was the earliest shooting off all my other days. It was many hours before 11.

The workdays are hard. Its not a secret anymore that the most of what you do there is sit and be an audience. Big ****** surprise, this was clearly stated in description when people signed up. Also there was a clear warning in the contract that be prepared for the long workhours.

I am so fed up. I just returned from there and reading this crap that estonian media posts. I am tired as hell but still very happy that i was able to be there.