TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Hi all!
I am doing a research about this fan website and I need to conduct two interviews. please message me if you are interested. it would take only 5 mins.

So, it's Tenet. Amazing.

If the approach it's going for the basic principle of a belief, and it's shoot in India, with and Indian actress... Maybe Nolan is going for the birth of a religion, with time travel.
OMG!
Last edited by sebal24 on May 22nd, 2019, 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Surely all of Pattinson's comments point to a more cerebral and heady approach than even a complex spy plot. I wouldn't take time travel or some other science fiction narrative device off the table.

-Vader

Well-behaved boy Nolan be like

Vader182 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 1:26 pm
Surely all of Pattinson's comments point to a more cerebral and heady approach than even a complex spy plot. I wouldn't take time travel or some other science fiction narrative device off the table.

-Vader
I think it's a new experimental structure but just with concrete elements, I mean a realistic action/spy thriller.
Last edited by Nolan62 on May 22nd, 2019, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exciting stuff; everything about this has been out of left field. Even the title itself just looks odd.

Nolan62 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 1:30 pm
Vader182 wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 1:26 pm

-Vader
I think it's a new experimental structure but just with concrete elements, I mean a realistic action/spy thriller.
Maybe it just has complex nonlinearity but between recent rumors and Pattinson's comments? Idk

-Vader

Oh my god, FINALLY!

"Spy thriller". PERFECT! Actually I was hoping for some big name like Hardy, Murphy or Bale for the lead role, but in Nolan we trust :batman:

atilasantos wrote:
May 22nd, 2019, 1:43 pm
"Spy thriller". PERFECT! Actually I was hoping for some big name like Hardy, Murphy or Bale for the lead role, but in Nolan we trust :batman:
Now that you mention, I'm really sad that so far Hardy is not in it :(