TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nolan w/the homies wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:04 am
How much information generally leaks before a Nolan film is released? Is it enough to spoil the entire film, or is it all just minor information that would end up in major public view before the movie is released? I don't plan on reading any leaked script. I like the leaked information that has occurred so far, very minor stuff and still doesn't explain much about the movie other than potential time travel.
This is easily the most secretive since I've started following these productions with TDK. We know three actors, a handful of crew members and a few filming locations less than a month before shooting begins.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 9:27 pm
How much information generally leaks before a Nolan film is released? Is it enough to spoil the entire film, or is it all just minor information that would end up in major public view before the movie is released? I don't plan on reading any leaked script. I like the leaked information that has occurred so far, very minor stuff and still doesn't explain much about the movie other than potential time travel.
This is easily the most secretive since I've started following these productions with TDK. We know three actors, a handful of crew members and a few filming locations less than a month before shooting begins.
I definitely agree this is his most secretive movie ever.

The film was announced on January 25. That is mindblowing to me.

Angus wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 8:32 am
nolannolanchrischris wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 9:27 pm
I definitely agree this is his most secretive movie ever.

The film was announced on January 25. That is mindblowing to me.
And because it'll probably be his most challenging and ambitious movie to date. Nothing to do with his previous films.

And it is only a year away. :shock:

Massive, innovative, probably time travel and shot on different locations... am I the only one who is reminded of Cloud Atlas?

(I haven't even seen this film, but now I want to give it a try. As far as I know it is not time travel per se, but lifes of different people throughthout thousands of years are linked.)

FWIW, this the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn. Wonder what happens if they haven't found their 1,500?

Insomniac wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 9:45 am
FWIW, this the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn. Wonder what happens if they haven't found their 1,500?
I applied via email 2 weeks ago and I didn't get a response so I assume they have enough. Should be pretty easy to find 1.500 people of almost all ages in a city with a population of 430.000.

Insomniac wrote:
Does it mean an announcement tomorrow ?! I mean by the end of the week, with all the process over.

Insomniac wrote:
Where did you see it's the last day for the extras casting call in Tallinn ? In the email it's specified "end of May".